is there a way you can change your post from anonymous to your username? Thank you.?

is there a way to change your post from anonymous to your username? Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• There used to be an "Anonymous" box at the bottom that you could check and uncheck to make things anonymous or showing your username. Since the new site has launched I didn't know if that was still something you could change. Apparently it isn't around, yet, as DanteSparda shared.

What Girls Said 3

• No, this feature is not currently available. However, I believe the admins are working on making it possible:)

• I think because the site is catching on they're going to make really good improvements

• I did notice a difference a couple of days ago on my phone using gag. Its more user friendly

• Yes, they did recently make another update for the mobile version. I expect they will continue to make improvements as time goes on and they get more feedback from the user base:)

• At this time it can't be done.

• Right now, there is no way to change to or from anonymous AFTER posting.
    However, we are working on this... so stay tuned for more updates ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• Currently GAG team is working on it.
    Te feature is not available currently.
    They'll let us all know as soon as they launch the update :)

• No you cannot alter posts.

• I'm trying to figure out how to change my username from anonymous.