Do guys really not want to be friends with unattractive gals?

Do guys only talk to or approach attractive gals? Why?

What makes a gal approachable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I'm going to be honest, I don't want ugly friends. There, I said it.

• That honesty tho, okay deep down (tho I don't act on it and treat all the same) I look down on ugly guys, if I think a dudes cool we can be fast friends, but (deep down) I feel I'm better than a lot of guys, it's like they give off a scent that makes me see them as followers, losers, or pathetic. This is not for the majority tho and I befriend and defend all truly

• Kangaru2 yes I would be friends with you, @meibay313 no, some

• @meibay313 I meant to say no, my friends come in many different forms old and young, my personal issue only concerned guys naturally I'm more defensive of girls but regardless it stems from something basic to my body, like the way dogs can sense how you feel it's not something that is ever made external

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on if the girl has feelings or not. If she doesn't then I feel it's fine. I just feel like I'd be leading someone on if I kept being friends with them knowing they were attracted to me.

• Not at all, and you should not feel unattractive!
    What you need to to on GAG, is answering people's questions and doing it in a kind way.
    You'll automatically start to like people and they'll start to like you.
    When you ask a question than, you'll notice these same people will answer it.
    That's how it works: give answers, get answers. Give friendship, get friendship :-)

• I talk to anyone regardless of what I they look like. I've got female mates wgo I don't find attractive. if it's say a Saturday night at a bar and im looking to pick up someone then I might only approach girls I think are hot.

And what makes her approachable would be her smiling at me. Being confident, enjoying what she's doing. And laughing a lot.

If she has a grumpy look on her face then you wonder if it's that time of month or if she's on a bad mood and it puts you off approaching.

• Guys can totally be friends with girls they don't find attractive. Some of the best friends I've had, were girls I was only friends with, that I was not attracted to.

Approachable? ...a genuine friendly smile and friendly eye contact.

• Not true, a nice girl regardless of her looks is a valued friend, you can talk to girls about stuff u wouldn't talk to guys about

• Guys don't care about friends. We care about hot girls for sex/gf.

• I really enjoy being friends with girls that I'm not attracted to on some kind of romantic level. Makes the friendship way easier.

• What makes a girl approachable?

Her smile.

And I don't mind being friends with unattractive girls.

However I do go only for attractive ones. Since girls only go for attractive guys and guys who act all tough. It's a good balance.

• No.

Guys 'do' want to be "friends" with unattractive girls.

However, that's all unattractive girls will be - friends.

Put simply, it's the girl equivalent of the "nice guy" being friend-zoned.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• That's not true at all.

But I generally can't be bothered to make new friends of either sex anyway

What Girls Said 2

• god made every GIRL attractive it just how the people in the world that judge others look to make them look like a celebrity or model but look are some what important it what`s inside matter most

• Well I would say number one is looks. But if you have class with someone or work with someone who isn't that good looking and you talk to them they can be attracted to someone's personality. And having confidence is also important.