Is GirlsAskGuys just a game to you?

People come here to kill time. So is it a game? Simple poll.

• Game
  • SRS BSNS

Most Helpful Guy

• The rule of this world is: if you come bearing truth or offering unsolicited advice, you get crucified. (Remember). So what one resolves to do is mind one's business and evolve, and perfect one's behaviour until people take notice and say I want some of what he is on. People on this site fool themselves by thinking they genuinely want answers to the things they ponder. I think most of them come wanting to display their views and having their ego stroked. But I am starting to notice there is some fellowship amongst members. It is an extremely dangerous thing to give people advice when matters are very serious. I have enjoyed the freedom of testing my views and learning whether I am able to contribute something. I think I can contribute because I spend every waking moment trying to solve the problems of this world. But most of all I have used this site to learn where current views and opinions are at. I have a genuine interest and love for my fellow man and I try to work out why people hold the views they do. We are all the same. Only the inputs that have made us the product that we are, is different. I am pleased to find that young people on this site have a lot to be proud of. The world is waiting for you. So to me it is not a game. It is some form of validation, and I don't mind if you frown on it. Thank you.

What Girls Said 10

• well its not a game but yeh it kills time pretty well…

which reminds me that i should get back to my assessment=/

• No. I try to help people when I can. I do joke around some and try to have some fun. People who are just here to troll around and think it's a joke should go back to the forums... They could at least try to be a little constructive.

• I come here when I have nothing else to do. So yes I come here out of boredom. Does that make it a game?

• Most of the times. But sometimes people really need help and advice and that's when it becomes serious :)

• No its not a game, but it is fun and entertaining

• Not a game, but it is entertainment =)

• You can't win, you can't lose, what type of game is this? A simulator?

• I am here to pass my time but I dont see it as game.

• no it too give advice

• Its both for me

What Guys Said 12

• Well It's not like super serious stuff but if I give someone bad advice and it screws up something for them, it will affect me 'cause I'd feel so bad about it so I try to treat people's serious questions seriously, but with a side of fun on the less serious stuff! :)

• I don't look at it as a game. It is a time-killer sometimes but that doesn't mean I actually think about the questions and how I can help the user (If he/she needs it). I enjoy helping people here. And I learn from reading other questions and answers. So, it's not a game to me.

• Not a game.. It's more like an amusement park ride filled with carnies that make me frequently question my life's philosophy and my faith in humanity.

• Depends on my mood, to be honest. And the severity of the question. Some questions just cannot be taken seriously, you know - those "I like 3 guys but I can't really choose also I'm under 18 and I clearly have zero understanding on how to value other people as the individuals that they are, so should I choose the guy who makes me laugh or the one who makes me wet in my panties?" types of questions. But usually I don't think of it as a game, but I don't take it 150% srsly either.

• I think it has some aspects of a game, and it's definitely entertaining, but I've actually learned stuff from reading what people have to say. And laughed a lot too.

• Nah i mean its nice for killing time and being unproductive but it isn't a game.

• Sometimes it's to actually help people while other times it's just for fun when board.

• A game with potentially sexy pieces.

• Its like one big frat

• Shit, 'life' is just a game to me.

• Its a game and a helpful tool for me

• I think XPer destroys the purpose of this site. Instead of coming here to provide insight on someones problems, and get some help of your own; it's all about how many points you can gain for gift cards.