When you answer questions on here is it affected by your mood?

Mine are.. bad mood = Short and sweet, harsh.

Good mood = all lovely and fluffy answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely...from bubbly to 'death, come claim me now' lol. What's nice is that sometimes interacting with other users will cheer me up =]

What Girls Said 5

• Nope... Whether I'm in a good mood or in a bad mood, I tend to answer as clean as possible. Some questions however, do affect my mood and I can go from happy go lucky to an enraged bitch and be awfully rude to the QA.. I swear some questions are just meant to provoke, like "I need tips on how to cheat". I like to drop fun stuff here and there when i'm in a very good mood though.

• Yes, but not as titanic a swing as yours.

I can give non fluffy answers while content/happy

Just.. when I'm upset or irritated...

That's when I get.. nasty.

• Your right sometimes my mood creeps into the answers.

• no, I try to answer as good as I can and still be kind. However when someone gets annoying it affects my answer, otherwise no :)

• Yeah great question. Same as you lol. If I'm feeling good I'm creepily too nice haha otherwise I'm harsh

What Guys Said 5

• I always try to give the best answer, suggestion, whatever I can no matter what my mood is. But I think our mood always plays a role anyway. The difference in the answer can be minor or major. Either way I try to keep my mood our of the way when trying to help someone.

• I usually answer them in the same way except when I'm tired. If I'm tired they tend to be shorter and to the point, otherwise I can get pretty lengthy sometimes, lol.

• If I'm tired or a person become combative (or the back-and-forth comments keep going in circles) then yeah, I get short.

I always try to be nice though...it doesn't take much effort and it's just who I am.

• If I'm drunk my answer may not be as clear as I think it is.

• It depends. Despite a sh*tty start to this morning, they're surprising good.