How do I become a guru on girlsaskguys?

How do I become a guru on here? I really want to. Do I need a certain percent of best answers or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just need to answer a lot of questions... to earn enough 'Xper'. I will say that it definitely takes a while, although I easily earn 1000 Xper a week without being massively active.

• $20 a month is pretty good for not much lol.

• Agreed, definitely not too bad for something i'd do in my spare time regardless of the Amazon gift cards.

What Guys Said 4

• It takes years of discipline and deep meditation... Nah I lied you just need to get 20,000 xper points ;)

• Get as many xper points as I have, then get a time machine and go back to a few months ago!

• Spend every waking hour of your day on here.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask a lot of interesting questions, answer a lot of questions...

• just a lot of xper (20k), wasted time you'll never get back and plenty of bullshitting.

• There's nothing to it - just earn Xper points.

You can earn by asking questions, selecting MH opinions on those questions, sharing opinions, getting new followers, connecting you social media account info (which we keep confidential), etc.

Ways to earn can be found on our FAQ, of course, last question listed there, "How can I earn Xper points?" http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

Happy earning (^_^)