Do you get sad when you're not mentioned in one of those 'who do you like best on GAG" questions?

They seem to be popping up a lot lately, do you get sad when no one mentions you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really. I am surprised that I have been mentioned twice or three times I think. One thing that annoyed me is most of them only chose either their good friends, or anyone who share the same belief and religion/race. I thought this site is diverse. I agree with Distant's answer anyway. It shows they spend too much time here.

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 12

• Not I. It just means that I'm doing something right because I'm not affiliated with the group of people who are always online and ask useless questions on GAG or use it for its social component.

• AHEM. Dost thou not recall my hug-slut question? =P

• That was a legitimate statistical collection of male-female hugging promiscuity! That is NOT useless!

• Oh. Ok then. Hahahaha =D =D

• The cyanide should kick in any minute now. Goodbye, cruel world...

• hey now, don't kill yourself just yet. Chocolate still taste good =)

• Nah B. I'm usually on here for a few minutes at a time. I'm not one of the personalities who can spend hours in conversation or answer 100+ questions a day. I get my recognition in other ways. My BA/MH stats have been good. i'm too old ( read past high school age) to allow something like that to put me down. There is a bigger goal to being on GAG than to being rememebered

• Lol, nope! Sure if I get mentioned its great but I honestly don't expect to get mentioned. I'll give either short/silly or serious answers depending on the question. The people that get mentioned are usally the more active users, I'm kind of active, but also good advice/funny and wittt answers.

• It's affected my sleep patterns, that's for damn sure!!!

• Honestly I couldn't care less lol

It's entertaining either way

• If I ever get mentioned in a thread like that, granted I ever saw the thread, I'd feel disappointed in myself for spending that much time here. In fact, I hope I never get up to LEVEL 10 GURU status, 'cause that would prove to me I'm spending too much time here.

• I've been only here for like month bro. So I can give less of unicorn about any of these exept my #jooceybrah team and my misc main bruh on here.

• Duh, i have many haters than likers.:)

Anyway who's this anon guy?ill guess it's NoblesseOblige right?

• Nah they are entertaining

• This guy name ImCoasting always mentions me, sort of annoying.

• No not really