If you have to go on a date with one of GAG friends who would that be?

Let's say if you have to stay with your date for long hours and stay in a place, who would you wanna stay to spend this possibly boring time?

Any one of: DodgersGM, Cavmnier, Jonny_, Insaan, PANDAmonium, unfortunate male, RedThread :P with good heart and a sense of humour haha sorry i was feeling greedy :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Ooo, I'd actually prefer mine to remain confidential... but I will say you would be on my list, you're cute!

• If we were boring to each other then we'd probably never be on a date :D

Every moment with her I look forward to and is exciting out here SO even the venue actually doesn't matter.

But given my way I'd give her the choice of venue.

Left to me it'd probably either be a yacht sailing in the seas / Gazebo (made of cloth) on the beach / Gazebo on a hilltop with a candle light dinner with the stars & moon above us, light romantic music, a dance...

• Oh yes I'd love to sing for her (I'm not a singer though lol) while looking into her eyes :D

• nah haha I enjoyed reading your conversation :) I won't report you!! hahaha

• :D thank you @meibay313 appreciate that

• You because you seem sweet and fun. Kangaru and Sparrow because they're nice to talk to. Bethanyyy and desidoll are both cool in their own ways. Xzinax2 cause she has no friends here and I have a big heart. Dzindzer, come on it's Mandy Moore. Thatbuffedkid cause we could hang at the gym and I would make him my bitch. Palek, okay I just want a pic with him by that lake. Wild cards would be T-shirtandkneehighs (she might break me somehow I'm thinking 😮) and teasegirl (seems fun AND funny as hell).

• I really have no idea - I don't know that many people here well enough.

It would definitely have to be a girl with a brain, who has a sense of humor, and a positive attitude. I can take care of the rest.

• Well, there are a bunch who are pretty and funny and I'm compatible with, but you said one date, so I'm going to focus only on the ones who I know would want to have sex immediately.

That's still a few. They know who they are :p

• hands down it would be Sparrow.

• i dont know im new here, but im sure there's plenty of awesome people on here

• I go on dates with myself pretty regularly... that sounds sad, pathetic and depressing, :D haha, couldn't help myself. Anyway, I'll just keep all that to myself and leave it mystery.

• She might be scared of meh from now on if i mention her...
    But i would like to take her out on long walks at the park and sit under the trees and buggin' off eachother while teasing one another haha! How great can it be!

• I'd probably pick toulouse, she seemed really cool based on what I remember about her answers. There were some others who had really cool answers, but her name is the one I can actually recall.

• yes i remember her too, she gave really cool answers..but i dont see her around anymore...

• She's inactive as a user, haven't spoken to her in a while.

• Darn. She's cool. I'm guessing her life moved on, and GAG was left behind. It happened to me as well all the time, so I cannot blame her for that at all. In fact, if that's the case, I feel happy for her: she deserves moving forward. She had such an accepting mentality, a true warrior of equality.

• I didn't know people were that familiar with one another on the site. Maybe Im just being indirectly bullied and I dont even know it yet. Daaamnit

• How about those you'd like to skip the date and go for the nightcap?

• hyped_up_on_coffee! We'd make any situation interesting. :-P

• Don't really know people on here, I'd ssy that one Nike girl "sarac" or something like that, she sends cool

• Id be lucky to take any of these beautiful ladies out for a night on the town :)

• Any of you 5'11ish, Big boobs and dat arse doe? I've been only using this for month so

• It would be really hard to choose. Probably someone who has a good sense of humor and is down to earth

• my cousins and I would vacation in:))

• I call all the under 18s :)

• Aw im eliminated it hurts haha

• Sigh... I have to go back at least ten years lol hahaha even so you are out of my league haha awesome looks with a sense of humour and not to mention, there would be a unbeatable competition with bellegirl16 :P haha thank u for your opinion!!!

• Would you date me? Haha

What Girls Said 11

• I'm thinking DodgersGM would be a great date. And I'm dying to hear his laugh:P

Am I creepy? maybe probably.

• nah~ I thought he's opinions are hilarious too! haha you are not creepy at all~

• *climbs in the closet with video camera*

• HAHAHAHA!!! Awww, I'm totally flattered by you guys! I would be honored, of course. Being named by two pretty ladies is more than I would have ever expected. :)

And SaVes...stop trying to horn in!!! Bubbie and meibay are ALL mine!!! Grrrrr!!!

• Palek. Oh, imagine all the fun we're going to have with poop!

• :) LOL this made me laugh out loud haha awesome!

• This should be MH because all of us secretly want to hang out with Palek

• Haha i know LOL couldnt choose two MH

• If we can include people who have left us...

Dante..

If we must go with current..

Palek.. I think that would be a date I'd NEVER forget.

• hmmmmm….no idea tbh

• well i don't add any friends on here so cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/.../table-for-one.jpeg

• You never added ANYONE as a friend on here? You've been here awhile. Shocking to hear. :-P

• i added people in the beginning but was shocked to find people expected me to...like...talk to them and stuff

• I probably woulda said hey at some point but I probably would have quietly stalked your answers and chuckled at them.

• I don't know anyone on here that well :( Comment on my opinion people, let's be friends! :D

• I would probably date Cavmanier, we would probably have a great date :) Or maybe Willshere, he looks soooo adorable. Wonderful smile.

• *Poking holes in Willsheres tires as we speak* He probably can't make it :P

• Haha, that is pretty evil ;) However I do owe you a mouth to mouth, so I guess you would be first choice haha.

• Okay, brb while I pull my chin off the ground.

• nobody loves and and i don't love anyone *sniffle*

• i have some in mine...i would see it as a friend session , a get to know each other..
    cavmanier, jonny, catguy, redthread, aMuse, unfortunate male, confucius16

• marduk22 :) he's fun to talk to and is a really nice guy so i wouldn't mind haha

• I would want to go on a date with one of them: PANDAmonium, unfortunate male, RedThread, jacobbrice, or Jaxi90. They are all really humorous and nice.