Have you ever started writing a question or answer, but then change your mind?

Just happened to me twice lol. i had 2 questions i thought of, but then meh didn't think they were that great...

but now im posting this one hmmm...

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that a couple of times. Actually a lot... If I just posted them I would have way more questions than I do lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes! This happens to me all the time. Lol I am very indecisive and it takes me so long to finally submit some of my questions or answers and a lot of times I just end up changing my mind and erasing everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that all the time LOL all curious quesions that I'd like to ask... all opinions that I wanna share... but cannot put them in a sentence or cannot make them interesting.:P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes..

Many many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have done it on occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep happen to me all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sometimes catty

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times, absolutely.
    Opinions more than questions...
    I've even finished some opinions completely and then thought, "Eh, I really don't want to share that." Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do that often.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Plenty of times, usually if I can't be bothered talking a lot and I feel like i'll end up commenting a lot on a question I just stop typing and delete my answer...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man, all the time!

I have a tendency to get wordy (anyone who sees my questions can attest to this), so usually I just scrap it and o back to giving opinions.

It seems like the only questions I actually flesh out are music-related, which doesn't really surprise me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I was thinking about what to answer you, but then...

0|0
    0|0
  • yep when the question is just tooo facepalm.. i just stop and leave. in fact i created this account just for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Type delete type delete type anonymous lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I change my mind like the rising tides.

0|0
    0|0