I posted a question 7 hrs ago and got no response. . Is this normal?

I posted a question 7 hrs ago and got no response. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some questions go unnoticed sometimes. That's why it's good to have a "catchy" title and enough details to get your point across yet not too much that it becomes too long to read. What was your question about? Sometimes certain topics don't get as much traffic as others.

• It was about online dating site ok cupid. My question was short. .

• Hmm, well I'm not sure. If you want answers though you can always feature the question so it will be highlighted at the top of the page. A lot of people will see it then and it may get you a lot of answers.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe when you posted it, the only people online have no opinion on what you asked...

and now, 7 hours later, it is so far down, no one sees it.

• Oh.. but it was about ok cupid which is a well known site

• No, it is based in Texas.. so, it was 2am GaG time when you posted.. but most the Users of GaG are Central and Eastern time in Canada/USA and from Europe ..

• Oh..

• LOL. Love this.

• what was your question about? Some questions get more answers than others. And if you have a wall of text in your question, it is very likely that no one feels like reading it.

• It was just a question about online dating site ok cupid. . Hardly no text

• you can post a link to it here as an update to this question.

• Can I do this with my phone? I'm having trouble with posting links with my phone. IS this something that should be done on my desktop

• Very normal. Wait what was the question? You got awnsers to this question, but not other one.. ? Hmm, maybe no one just didn't want to answer it. Lots of questions go UN answered..

• Yes some go unanswered & for some reason anonymous questions go unanswered more often.

• I saw the question but didn't bother too. Something about what does like me notifications mean? They're obviously interested in your looks or profile. I mean what else could it mean?

What Guys Said 4

• Some of us do not waste time on Anonymous questions.
    Some of the reasons include past anons have been
    > too needy
    > too obtuse
    > this/that doesn't work
    > argues with opinions
    > give too little data or no links to help
    > other time wasting problems

• Depends on the question you asked. If it was "what is your favorite movie?" You will get many many many responses because it is a simple question

If you asked something like "Explain quantum physics and how it effects my life in your own words please?" Probably none right?

See the difference?

• I was asking about an online dating site

• What was the question?

• On ok cupid my profile never gets viewed but I get these "likes you" notifications from women

• Well what your question about because that is actually unusual.

• Nothing. I was just asking a question about a popular online dating site

• It actually isn't normal.