Who is the coolest GAGer? :) Who is the coolest GAGer? :)?

Who is the coolest GAGer? :)
Who is the coolest GAGer? :)

0|1
18|11

Most Helpful Girl

• unfortunatemale - he's funny, nice, tolerant and intelligent

2|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • my goodness if this is my state while being single I wonder how many relationship problems I'll have when i do get in one lol - UncleRaj - new name for u AgonyAuntRaj :P

• Lol. I'm done here. I'm tried of arguing with people over here. This is just not a good place for me, because I tend to hurt people more than give constructive advice to someone. And I'm not a good argumentator as well. LOL. I'm running out of this website anyways XD.

So, peace!! :)

What Girls Said 17

• I love almost everyone. Special soft spot for daph, SaVes, jaeger (not going to bother with the special characters in the name lol), harakiri, neveryoumind, shyguy, dodgers, sparrow, honeybee, kris85, catguy, musicbrain, knowmeyourself, kheserthorpe, cocochanel, questioner, bluemax, betwyn, llorando, WeaponZero, stacyzee, and redthread.

You've grown on me, also. Same with buffedkid. I like you guys a little more each day.

5|2
    0|0
  • the coolest? um, I don't know that is a hard one. there are many cool ones here. haha I would say the coolest though, would be Boobman or Steveisbored. haha they are their very own kind of cool :) oh and maybe Brovice, as he keeps insisting that he find me a good man hahahaa as if those existed :P (joking ofcourse :))

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if by "coolest" you mean as in "acting the coolest". But if you mean simply the ones we like the most, I have four particular favorites:

bubbiexo, DodgersGM, harakiri, and bellegirl16.

My babies. <3

4|0
    0|0
  • You...because Ryan Reynolds. No other explanation needed:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Me

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but... Udolipixie

• Show All
    • Well she is, she's just a bitch. But she's a bitch with some opinions that aren't entirely wrong at their core.

• Buffthekid
    DodgerGM
    unfortunatemale

1|1
    0|1
  • hmmm... palek

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess PANDAmonium, just because he's a panda :)
    A talking panda, isn't that cool?

1|1
    0|0
  • The Panda.

3|1
    0|0
  • Thatbuffkid because he hides vodka instead of eggs for Easter !

2|1
    0|0
  • Keyspirits

Cuz his questions are fun

1|1
    0|0
  • there's a lot of cool GAGers out there, I can't choose just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me. Obviously

0|0
    1|0
  • Unfortunate male

2|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • lol... Thank you so much, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc, and You Certainly ARE BY FAR the Best from he Rest. lol... I didn't see this Only but today for yesterday I was out of town, looked like I missed Out? lol:)) xxoo

• Obviously it's ME!

0|0
    0|1
  • Your Comment (listed below) has been removed because it was considered offensive. Please use extreme caution and be more considerate when posting as we take personal offenses or rude behavior towards others very seriously.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Your Comment removed: I agree. #whitepower

Reason: Offensive

More information on content removal can be found on our FAQ Page.
    Wtf gager!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11