Which GAGer's picture are you most dying to see?

Which GAGer's picture are you most dying to see? Which GAGer's picture are you most dying to see?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yours.

Seriously.

• My own picture. I'm really anxious to see what I look like.

• Vous, habibi =D

• I want to see everyone who doesn't have a picture of themselves up. It'd be nice to put a face to everyone's username.

• TouglyforaGF.

• me too lol

• Yeah big whoop so I made a joke, I'm still ugly to women. Like I said if you or others wanna see me just send me a PM.

• Boohoohoo, whine whine whine.

• Pandamonium, Catguy, chocolateismylover, and I've seen yours but I miss it ;)!

• Perveted Captain NoblesseOblige :)

• Everyone with a fake pic, or without a pic.

• You?,,,,,,,

• Everyone that is hiding behind someone elses pic!

• Your's of course! ;)

• You
    doctorwhofan23
    Riseagainst25
    centigrade
    knowmeyourself
    udolipixie
    unfortunatemale
    TadCurious
    josesmaf
    madhatters4
    Pingju

• Forgot drummerdude25 and Pedantic, haha

• Haha, always.

• Very nice... if only I held the key to that door, haha!

What Guys Said 17

• Udolpixie.

She keeps talking like she's this man killer femme fatale type and I'm willing to bet top dollar she's not even remotely attractive.

If she is, I will gladly eat my words.

Till then, I'm going to keep to my theory that Udolpixie is in reality most likely a man.

• I typed her name into Google once, and she posts the same shit on every forum ever. Maybe she's a robot or something.

• Levin, you're preaching to the choir. Seriously.

I spent a lifetime trying to master this subject, and I still am, but if there's one thing you and I both know deep down, it's that you CANNOT change people.

People want to live their life and mental hypocrites. Pointing fingers and holding people to standards that magically don't apply to themselves. And when you point this out to people, their brain automatically shuts down.

The horrible thing about it is, you can't change that. I can't change that. That change has to come from WITHIN.

I learned this after years of trying. I finally gave up cause I realized it amounts to the equivalent of banging your head against a brick wall. You just won't win.

That's why I walked away from people. You can call it the easy route, but it was also necessary for my mental health.

I simply can't stand people who live life through a one way mirror. Throwing judgment out but completely unable to accept their own medicine.

• @kambo - late to the game, sorry, haha!
      Yes, for the same reason... and because I've seen some disturbing posts and that does make this girl curious as to what kind of package those uhh, "ideas"... come from.

• I already have my picture up as my profile picture. Professional photography right there, caught my best side

• Udolipixie

• The one I can think of off the top of my head I forgot her name. It's something 92, confused92 maybe? The way she's described herself seems like she would be a knockout. How about Ariabianprincess and Chocolateismylover. Confugirl (forget her exact name). Izzy! madhatters :P There are others but I feel like I've seen most either before or after the update at somepoint.

• Which user you mean? Oh damn, I don't remember. Ever since the new layout I can't see that picture anymore. Should've downloaded and saved it on my computer.

• Pickachu's. Dead serious.

• You mister reynolds

• I really dont care to see anyone's haha.. Ummmm OH! That guy with the freaky thong fetish who always asks if girls like guys in thongs and stuff.. He doesn't post here too often, prob when he wants to get off.. Prob a 70 year old perv

• And "anonymous" user too. He/she/it always posts in peoples questions when he wants to be tough or harsh on them

• Oh, I know that everyone is TOTALLY dying to see my pic! ...not really probably lol.

• there's a girl on here. very sexual, goes on about how hot she is, yet doesn't have a picture. her username is sam10. i think her real name is samantha. just curious

• Eiffelgirl!

• Nobody off the top of my head except for you, dude. No homo.

• No one's I guess. All the cool people are gone.

• I already have my picture posted.

• her name is sally aka knowmeyourself. i've known her a looong time, but never seen her picture :P

• Biggie sent me his D last night. Lets just say I wanna see more of it, He only do it when he's horny doe :-/

• that buff kidz nudzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.