How often to you change your G@G Avatar?

Like the question asks, how often do you change your G@G avatar. I rarely change, and when it happens it just a random thing.

0|0
21|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• When I get bored, which is pretty often.

1|1
    0|0
    • Like every other day often. I rarely get board with mine, I always choose quality over quantity.

• that's a good motto to stick by =]

• I think I might have the same one I've always had. I might have changed it once if at all. I feel that keeping the same one helps people recognize you a little more on here (if you're aiming to make friends, anyway).

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenver i feel it. I listened just My Valentine by Paul McCarteny and saw Natalie Portman. She is such a talented person. I love her. That is why she is my avatar right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • never have and doubt i ever will lol :P

0|1
    0|0
  • When I first got it I changed it like every month and now its been every couple of months to half a year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very often. My last picture was up for months, I just changed it to this today. I might put up another photo of myself later on, not sure when though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I only change mine when I get tired of looking at it which isn't very often, my last avatar change was 4/21/14.

• not very often this was the avatar I used when I first joined

0|1
    0|0
  • Just whenever I feel like it

0|1
    0|0
  • I change it when I'm tired.

0|1
    0|0
  • once every millenia. I'd change it if I find another animal that fascinates me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not often, I've had the same one up for months now...

0|1
    0|0
  • A few times. I got the better looking side of me on this avi.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been here a year changed it once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably more than others. Maybe once every few weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only do it for a minute or two so I can show someone my picture then I change it back right away.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only changed it once

0|1
    0|0
  • Every once in a while when I get bored with it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too scared to put a picture of myself up in case anyone i know in reality finds me ahah

0|1
    0|0
    • No worry, I don't have pic of myself either.

• I think if I did put up a picture of myself, most of my questions would then have to be on anon so that if anyone I knew did find it, I wouldn't be too embarrassed at what else they found haha.

• Changed it 3x so far.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only been here a little over a month and I haven't changed it yet.

0|1
    0|0
    • U should switch it up this time wirh a naughty smile and a luvly eyes =)
      Dont leave the hair stylez part out ;)

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't. I thought you lost all your xper if you did? :p

I've toyed with changing to another painting.

I've toyed with changing to an actual pic since they killed the pics on profile where I had a few real ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • haven't changed it since I started

0|1
    0|0
  • I've changed mine a handful of times. It's typically imagery or a symbol related to a band I'm into...

0|1
    0|0
  • I changed mine only once. The one I currently have fits this site.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've changed it once, from the basic gag picture they gave as a default to the current one, the back of an Immortal Technique t-shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never have.

0|1
    0|0
  • A few times a week usually. If we had more pic slots it wouldn't be as often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not often but I'm thinking of doing it again soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe once.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont really. I think people might get upset if I did.

0|1
    0|0
  • I changed it three times so far. Not going to change anymore but i might break my rule.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I try to be as inconspicuous as possible. So only sometimes.

0|2
    0|0