How often to you change your G@G Avatar?

Like the question asks, how often do you change your G@G avatar. I rarely change, and when it happens it just a random thing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• When I get bored, which is pretty often.

• Like every other day often. I rarely get board with mine, I always choose quality over quantity.

• that's a good motto to stick by =]

• I think I might have the same one I've always had. I might have changed it once if at all. I feel that keeping the same one helps people recognize you a little more on here (if you're aiming to make friends, anyway).

• Whenver i feel it. I listened just My Valentine by Paul McCarteny and saw Natalie Portman. She is such a talented person. I love her. That is why she is my avatar right now.

• never have and doubt i ever will lol :P

• When I first got it I changed it like every month and now its been every couple of months to half a year.

• Not very often. My last picture was up for months, I just changed it to this today. I might put up another photo of myself later on, not sure when though.

• I only change mine when I get tired of looking at it which isn't very often, my last avatar change was 4/21/14.

• not very often this was the avatar I used when I first joined

• Just whenever I feel like it

• I change it when I'm tired.

• once every millenia. I'd change it if I find another animal that fascinates me.

• Not often, I've had the same one up for months now...

• A few times. I got the better looking side of me on this avi.

• I have been here a year changed it once.

• Probably more than others. Maybe once every few weeks.

• I only do it for a minute or two so I can show someone my picture then I change it back right away.

• I've only changed it once

• Every once in a while when I get bored with it

• I'm too scared to put a picture of myself up in case anyone i know in reality finds me ahah

• No worry, I don't have pic of myself either.

• I think if I did put up a picture of myself, most of my questions would then have to be on anon so that if anyone I knew did find it, I wouldn't be too embarrassed at what else they found haha.

• Changed it 3x so far.

• I've only been here a little over a month and I haven't changed it yet.

• U should switch it up this time wirh a naughty smile and a luvly eyes =)
      Dont leave the hair stylez part out ;)

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't. I thought you lost all your xper if you did? :p

I've toyed with changing to another painting.

I've toyed with changing to an actual pic since they killed the pics on profile where I had a few real ones.

• haven't changed it since I started

• I've changed mine a handful of times. It's typically imagery or a symbol related to a band I'm into...

• I changed mine only once. The one I currently have fits this site.

• I've changed it once, from the basic gag picture they gave as a default to the current one, the back of an Immortal Technique t-shirt.

• I never have.

• A few times a week usually. If we had more pic slots it wouldn't be as often.

• Not often but I'm thinking of doing it again soon.

• Maybe once.

• I dont really. I think people might get upset if I did.

• I changed it three times so far. Not going to change anymore but i might break my rule.

• Well, I try to be as inconspicuous as possible. So only sometimes.