How many of you have redeemed your points for that Amazon gift card? Did you put it to good use?

How exactly do they make the credit available to you and how long does it take? I'm close and getting excited. Just want to know what to expect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you have 4000 redeemable Xper points (check the Xper tab of your profile), click Redeem Points and let us know what country you live in and that you'd like an Amazon giftcard.
    We'll then email you the giftcard code (to the email attached to your G@G account). You have one year to add it to your Amazon account before it expires. Once in your Amazon account, there is no expiration.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• Glad I helped - thanks for MH ^_^

What Girls Said 5

• you message them and they send you an email with the code on it. then you go on amazon and put in the code. you get the balance immediately.
    im on my 3rd one. YAYYY. i bought random stuff out of boredom :(

• all my points go towards amazon gift cards! so far i got some really good sounding wooden in earphones and some paid android apps i wanted

• I redeemed all 4 of mine to buy something I liked. I decided in the end after reading the reviews it wasn't worth it. Now they're sitting in my mailbox lol.

• Me ! and i have gotten a lot of them

• Never got one...not enough points...working on it

What Guys Said 7

• I have redeemed many, you get emailed a redeemable code which is valid for a year... Good use? I thought so, I spent it on DVD boxsets...

• Nice. Which ones?

• Angel Beats, Elfen Lied, Hulk, The Simpsons, Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Twin Peaks, Hellsing and probably a few more...

• Got 1. $20 buys nothing. I need a second minimum. going to get a Cold Steel machete :)

• I'd like to get a SOG knife, but that will take too long to get accumulating XP off this site.

• Yeah. Vipertek. Check it out. Supposedly 19 mil volts. Haha!

• I wait until I had a lot of points, then bought a nice little B&W laser printer.

• I bought sex toys. ._.

• Not yet still have 1000 points to go at least another week. Not sure what I'm going to get maybe some protein powder to take down that buff kid.

• I got one. I blew it on phone apps

• WHAAAATT? I can earn an Amazon Gift Card?