How long should it take to get the gift cards?

I put in a request early yesterday (or maybe the day before, not sure) and I haven't received a response. How long did it take for GaG to send you your last one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it can possibly take up to 48 hours to process requests of a xper redeemal. If you don't hear anything about it by tomorrow then I would recommend contacting the admins or Sparrow24 directly.

What Guys Said 2

• Mine still hasn't arrived and it's been like 48 hours probably because the weekend.

• Yeah, it was the same for me. You should have it by tomorrow night.

• Well the NSA runs a check on you first before they send it out to make sure you didn't say anything incriminating or inflammatory on here. If you meet the credential check, then you will get your card mailed out to you in 7 to 10 business days.

What Girls Said 2

• It only takes a couple of days for them to get around to it. Not sure if it matters that you redeemed your Xper over the weekend, but either way, it should be on its way soon!

• It generally doesn't take longer than 24 hrs. They send you a message and tell you that you will receive the gift code in your email address and it takes a few mins, once you get that message the gift card code usually shows up in your inbox in your email (at least it does for me) Good luck!