What kind of intelligence do you think most GAGers (i) have? (ii) don't have?

Nobody is perfect, right? :-) As GAGers, we ALL have our strengths and weaknesses.So what kind of intelligence do you think most GAGers have and don't have? Thanks.

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 'most' is hard, because maybe there's a difference between the casual users and the heaviest users.

The heaviest users are, I think likely to be as unfortunatemale described. Logical, analytical, good with words. They feel emotions but are not as naturally adept at emotional intelligence, and use this site partially to break down emotional issues from an analytical viewpoint, which enables them to leverage their traditional IQ to have more effective emotional EQ.

There are more likely to be casual users who show up with maybe good emotional EQ or not, who ask for advice, and basically serve as case studies for the heavy users to try to help, and in so doing, learn more about emotionals and behavior in general. Win-win, ideally.

There are a handful of really heavy users here who have high emotional and verbal ability, but don't seem to be as logic focused. They really add something because they have a great ability to describe their own emotional states - states that the rest of the logic-heads here don't allow themselves to experience, and are usually confused by in others.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• (i) Logical

(ii) Emotional

2|0
    0|0
  • 1. Linguistic intelligence - They are smart with words. Can answer complex questions requiring careful analysis. But lack empathy/sympathy.

2. Interpersonal intelligence - People smart. Sensitive towards people's moods. Understands feelings and motives shown on text. The empathisers. But lack the ability to argue effectively.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls on here are virgins/really shy girls that don't go out to parties much and most guys on here are just losers like me that have nothing better to do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Most have book smarts but lack life experience and social intelligence.

2|1
    0|0
  • (i) interpersonal (ii) verbal-linguistic or logical

1|0
    0|0
    • Please elaborate as requested by unfortunatemale :-)

• Hard to say what GAGers DON'T have because there are so many diverse people on this site. I'm sure we all have a level of intelligence on different aspects.
    For the most part it seems like the majority of people have well developed opinions and are very intellectual

1|0
    0|0
  • (i) smart..
    (ii) wisdom

1|0
    0|0