What was your reason for joining GAG?

Is it because you have a problem and wants opinions? Make friends? Socializing? Check out girls/guys? What is it that makes you want to be on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• I originally came here because I was having a problem regarding my relationship and needed advice. I decided to stay because I enjoyed the site, the close community that it is, and I like helping other people. I answer way more questions than I ask now:)

• Same here. It is cool how it is kinda a close community. There seems to be kinda a core that answers and asks the questions. Its a unique site for sure.

• Yes, I definitely agree:)

@QA thanks for MH:)

What Guys Said 43

• I found this site and joined cause I was having problems figuring a girl out that I wanted to date. My friend told me not to be a "doting guy"... I had no idea what that meant so I googled it and it brought me here. Read it. Read the description of the website and thought it was an awesome place where you can ask for advice. So I joined and now I can ask for advice and give my opinion on questions and help others who are in need, which makes me feel good. :)

• Im pretty similar. Got here because of problems with a girl. Stayed because you can get a wide range of views to help you make educated decisions.

• I came in search of enlightened conversation, but decided to stick around anyway.

• I think I googled a question on something and this site came up as the top result. I then made an account to ask a question I think and ended up staying out of boredom

• My sole purpose for joining GAG was to help people out with their questions. Plus, I like to read about people's history or details that they put into their question. It's pretty great.

• I joined because I was VERY shy and needed help on talking to and approaching girls. Nowadays, I just talk about how great I am and tear down everyone else's hopes and dreams :-P (Totally kidding!)

• I discovered it by coincidence, while searching via google.
    The idea looked interesting so I tried it out. And started to like it.
    You always hear the same people and start liking each other to some degree.
    You answer his or her questions and vice versa.
    It becomes an addiction :-)

• I typed a question into google and found this place in the returns. Answered a few questions and got good responses, so I stuck around. There's a pretty well documented tendency in older guys to wish like hell we knew at 14 what we know at 41 I figure if I can help one or two folks avoid some of the mistakes I made, I'll have done something worthwhile. That and I like the perspective of young people and where I live I'm surrounded by blue haired retirees most of the time.

• I like answering questions and answering questions its quite fun actually. and having an open mind to other peoples opinions is great

• I came across the site while looking for something else. I have no life and discovered it's another way to kill hours during the day.

• I wouldn't to figure out human beings.

• I had multiple accounts, I joined the time when GaG was new. The reason for it because I was tired of Y! answers and the trolls.

• Bored. And a desire to help people who don't piss me off.

• i always dreamed about a site where i can ask question and get answers etc since i was like 13. after a 1,000 google searches i've fortunately ran into this site and though i hit the jackpot. especially the fact that it was sexist (in a positive way) was even better because i felt like i could asked chicks questions here that i myself never had the balls to ask chicks in person.

so joining this site was like a dream come true. and it still is

• Someone was wrong, they required correcting.

j/k.

Actually I'm not. Its sad.

• Girl troubles way back in the day. But I soon found that GAG is addicting, thus, here I am, still... 5 years later... :S lol

• I can't remember how I initially found the site but when I did I just browsed without actually making a username. I only made a username and began to post so I could yell at some dude who's question I saw while browsing.

• At first it was for entertainment but now it's for entertainment plus maintain contact with some cool people.

• I believe I was seeking a replacement for making random YouTube comments, since google+ messeded that up.

• I'm pretty sure I got here by google'ing something naughty. Go figure! Ha!

• First was to ask questions, get another opinion. Now I just basically answer questions and try my best to help. Also met some really cool people on here.

• I found it a year ago and put it in my favourites. I can't remember why. Then found it in favourites a month ago. Think it was divine direction. Am wondering how long this interest will last. Maybe I will piss people off with my particular brand and then go off and sulk?

• My homie was feeling down about how he was really really fat and no girls wanted him.
    But I knew there were girls that were into fat guys, so I made an account here after finding the site through google, to ask if there were girls that liked fat guys, so I could show my homie the answers.

• I came here to get a rating on my looks which was one of my first questions. That's really all I came here for.

• I was searching for "HOW TO BE A GOOD HUSBAND" and accidentally click the link.Then Boom im here on GAG.

• to answer and ask questions

• I had a question about a gurl.

• Cause it was better that Yahoo answers, and helps kill time when board.

• Had questions I wanted answered. That was over five years ago, and I just stayed on.

• to get help on which way to go.. anyone see a scarecrow?

• It's fun to come on here to answer peoples questions and even get my questions answered, this is a pretty cool community so I decided to stay.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 30

• I would like to say that I joined because I wanted to help other people, because I more often than not LOVE to help other people; this time, however, it is all about ME.
    To find out what other people think and what makes them think that way.
    To make up my mind about life, humanity, mentalities and a lot of other subjects.
    To find the good and the bad side of things (I like debating... or ,, spectating" debates).
    To improve my self esteem/myself.
    To feed my curiosity by learning more about things in a fun way.

• I joined it 5 years ago because i had a question about a guy. I stayed for the free amazon gift cards and users that I love

• I found it accidentally. I asked a question about a guy, answer led me to site. I stayed, I think it is fun to be here. And plus I met cool people, I like talking with them.

• i had a question about boys and i received helpful advice. i find it fun to give advice and opinions on a variety of topics.

• I feel it's a good website when you need opinions from honest people. Of course, it's also fun reading all the answers and questions!

• Looking for a hitma.. err.. help removing someone from my life...

• I've made the first account because I needed an advice from various people. Then I started answering a lot to others and realized I really enjoy that. But then it took too much of my time when I had to learn for exams. I took care of those and now I'm back. Hopefully ready to resist this site when I need to.:D

• I had left my old forum because all the people I had a click with had left aswell. Soon I began missing the contact with people on internet, because honestly, the people on internet seem to be more loyal then friends kn reality. So I went on a search for a new forum and found G@G, I liked it here and chose to stick around :)

• To give advice or to receive it but mainly to give it

• I googled and it brought a list of websites. After a few of them I clicked GAG and I'm still here lol

• At first I had a question but I stuck around because its entertaining.

• I grew tired of Yahoo Answers. It was too uncommunicative. I searched for something similar but better, and soon found GaG.

• That's funny. Yahoo answers seems really impersonal. I never did it though. I would just read it from searches.

• Yeah, it's totally impersonal. It's completely outdated anyways. No idea why it still even exists.

• Bc I like to have opinions on problems

• I am pretty new when it comes to dating. I am still stuck in year 1800, so I though I should learn a bit about the so called game. I googled; signs he only wants to have sex. And it brought me here haha.

• I originally asked how to tell my family I was pregnant for the first time lol I decided to stay bc I needed more advice and I could help people

• apparently, I've had this account since 2012, and i honestly don't remember why i made it.

• I joined because I was looking for a site like yahoo answers. So I came across this website. I needed advice on a crush I had so that was my first question. I liked it from then on super fun.

• My friend had an account and convinced me that the site would be fun to be on. I don't go on often but it's nice

• I just joined the other day and it's because I thought this looked like a really fun site! It's all colourful and not boring like yahoo.

• Sure it's colorful, pink, blues, orange and other colors in between :)

• I Googled a question it lead me here. Was a slow day so I signed up the rest is history.

• I want to ask questions to guys and get their opinions.. i mean guy knows the best about guys.. + it's nice coz you can share you opinions ask questions and there will be no problem with that

• Had a question about my relationship. Stayed for the advice and laughs.

• I was looking for some stories and somehow I ended up here and been here ever sinc

• Googled a question about a guy, Google directed me here.

• My friend got on it and I saw really good advise so I was like im trying this.

• i liked the site and the answers to my questions..

• to piss off the mod that keeps deleting my accounts.
    give her something to do. :)

• To see how rude people can get when I give advice to help the Question Askers.

• I joined so I could get some love advice and give some in return. I really like the community so far. I just wish we had more people. It's sweet to think how love connects us all in a way.

• I originally came to G@G with a very specific question, about 4 years ago.
    Kept coming back with more questions for a while.
    Then stopped...
    Then came back and never left again, haha!
    Now, here I am.