Are there any GAGers you follow religiously? Read whatever they write?

Are there any GAGers you follow religiously? Read whatever they write?

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Your posts are my scripture. Your avatar is my crucifix.

RR is my god. I'm a devout believer.

4|1
    2|0
  • I don't "follow religiously" or "stalk" anyone but there are users whose answers I tend to be more interested in. This is simply because I find them to be an interesting person or I merely enjoy their answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't actively follow anyone's answers here, but I'm certain that there are some people who like to follow me around. There was a period of time a few months ago when all my answers were getting down voted, lol.

There are a lot of people here whose opinions/answers are always insightful to me, though.

0|1
    0|1
  • I read like 85% =]

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm hypeduponcoffee's # 1 stalker :)

2|2
    0|0
  • Nopes I just see who answers what and I have a few users I really like but I don't stalk them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hotstudlovercupcake because I'm fairly certain he's going to be my door to the modeling world.

3|0
    0|0
  • yes the people i follow :)..i check their questions and answers from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunate male or formerly aka Cromartie

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really pay much attention to usernames.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont follow or stalk anyone on here. Sometimes i skim over peoples answers but I'll usually stop and read Hyped_up_on_coffee
    Yours
    Redthread
    Effgirl or whatever her user name is haha
    And this girl whos a teach but forgot her user name too and a few others

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone religiously but I do check up on the opinions of some of my friends on here. I like the way some people think so I like to read more of their opinions to get a greater understanding of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I click on questions that catch my eye in the live feed and I generally read all or most of the answers. But often I pay more attention to the answers of some users which I know tend to have interesting points of view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly click on people or questions I like in live feed. Don't follow anyone like that though

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. Being a stalker is too much work

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I follow llorando religiously, but no one else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one but I sometimes don't give a fk if a question is from a anonymous user

0|0
    0|0
  • Too busy hitting on chicks out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have a life.

1|1
    1|0