Is it normal for people with higher xper level to get so much hatred here?

Not sure if I am being silly but I have seen many guru or master users receive a lot of hatred for some reasons. I am still on level 4 so I'm not talking about myself. If its true, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I find that a lot (not all) users with high XPer levels think they know everything about life, and are on here 24/7. I find it rather impossible to learn everything there is about life if you are on this website all day, everyday.

What Girls Said 4

• No. quite the opposite. The only hatred I get is from other Gurus with opposing views. But Then again I am not here everyday.

• Not necessarily. Some treat users well. Others not. I think it's actually the moderators who are more susceptible of getting hated since they can hide opinions and comments.

• I think its based on how that person treats other users, not because of their points...

• Being really high xper is not a good thing. It usually implies that they have no "real" life.

What Guys Said 1

• We all know the truth, the Guru and the Master is nothing more than evidence that you refuse to do your homework and get offline to work out.