GaGers how did y'all stumble across this awesome site?

Im curious of how y'all find this site. Were y'all looken for a particular answers to your questions or just got here by luck? You can tell us what your question was and maybe i can try to help =)

Most Helpful Girl

• google told me to come here=] i was asking about whether men like curvy or slender girls better…. curvy being curvy fit and slender being slender fit for anyone who would like to say that curvy would mean fat and what not=]

What Girls Said 9

• I had just gotten dumped for the first time and I was devastated. I felt bad crying to my friends/family all the time, so I came here to get advice. Afterwards, I kind of forgot about it for a while, but came back later when I was confused about a new guy. I've remained active on the website since because it's always nice to get unbiased opinions on stuff, and I enjoy sharing what I've learned with other people! :)

• Hmm =(
      Well this is a site where u can get your mind and stress off fir awhile so enjoy ur time here -=)

• Haha thanks, I do! The breakup was two years ago, it's all good now :)

• Through google - was searching something - it brought up a list of sites, after going through them I ended up on GAG which was listed

• I remember first stumbling upon GaG years ago, 2008 I think, while doing some random internet search.

Didn't look at the sight again until last year when I signed up since I was going through some dark times and yahoo answers wasn't satisfying me :)

• I actually don't even remember, lol. I joined in 2008!

• Daaayum, thats soo long! and u haven't reach 10 yet? Lol

• On the old version of the site I would have been a level 10. My Xper is not all that high for someone who's been around as long as I have - I went through a long period of inactivity here about 3 years ago.

• I kept googling stuff and the answers brought me to this site. I realized that there were a lot of good stuff being said here, so I decided to join.

• Google... Looked something up and it brought me here lol

• I honestly don't remember. Weird.

• I dont think i need to tell. I think you already know :)

• Google.
    Went through an abrupt break up and wanted a man's perspective, so I found the site.
    ... and here I still am, haha! Landed me a job - who knew? :-P

• Founded this site and also made an admin rank...how amazing is that!

What Guys Said 9

• I was temporarily broken up with my girlfriend for like 6 months, and during that time I had some weird situation with a chick that I just wanted to bounce off some randos to make sure I was looking at it right. Stayed for the chuckles. And to hear myself talk (or read myself writing?)

• Hahaha "I had some weird situation that I just wanted to bounce off some randos"...I can't think of a more perfect way to summarize this site

• I think I remember Google'ing something dirty, which lead me to the site. Ha!

• The magical wonderful land of google.

• Don't even remember anymore.

• My friend Google..

• I was looking up if penis size matters during sex online and I stumbled on here

• So what was the answer to ur question like?

• Yes it does matter. Being able to use it, as u will often hear girls say, is important too but yes size is important. Thickness will matter more than length. The gspot is only a few inches inside. If it's too long u can hurt her if you go too deep. I could go on and on about this in detail. There is so much more but I don't really feel like typing it all lol

• Lol where i see some opinion here a few days ago, most gurls said it doest matter...or u be trollin?

• I googled something and this was one of the results. I immediately made an account and got hooked :)

• A friend of mine told be about it and I thought it sounded interesting.

• I was searching a sexual question on google and it took me here haha.