Edit button!! Why? I need a edit button because I make a lot of mistakes.Am I the only one?

I think this website should have an edit button..It sucks when you comment something an you make a mistake and you are not allowed to correct it :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand the reasoning why they won't allow that, but I also get very annoyed at it sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe just try and proofread your comments before you post OR make another comment to clarify an error

I think there is no editing of comments once said otherwise people would use it to back track on something they said or change an argument so they can appear right

• I mean orthographic mistakes

• right...so if I make spelling or grammatical errors I just correct them in another comment if it's necessary. but I think a lot of people would take advantage of an edit feature to help reinterpret an argument or something like that

• I'm fine without it..you can always make another comment to clarify

What Girls Said 0