If your favourite GAGer DISAPPEARED FOREVER what would you assume had happened?

If your favourite GAGer DISAPPEARED FOREVER what would you assume had happened?

Bonus points for cheeky answers.

Updates:
Man this is worse than ANON crush. No one is naming names!

1|0
14|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Well i'd assume they'd got carried off to space by aliens, then got threw back on earth, then got chased by zombies, then got trapped by zombies, then remebered they had a superpower to escape zombies only 1 time, escaped the zombies and hid, then the zombies found them and ate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone should assume I ate the missing persons. =D

Do I get bonus points? =]

1|1
    0|0
  • That they got banned as has happened before

1|1
    0|0
  • It was the NSA. They didn't like his/her generous use of the word "insecurities", it scared them.

1|2
    0|0
  • Reality - got bored, exams, lost email access...
    cheeky reality - they're secretly Indiana jones and have no service in the Amazon/Himalayas/Idaho :p

0|0
    0|0
  • The government finally tracked them down and they have been quietly removed from society because they knew too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably decided that life extends beyond this site or you know, lost connect to the internet and went mad.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's or she's got a life

1|0
    0|0
  • He would probably be too lazy to enter the site lol or he wouldn't like the new design of it.

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way if u invite people to chat on your profile bio...you need to turn off the privacy settings on your profile so said people could message you

• I don't have to assume I know he was booted.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe got married? or stuck in the desert island? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If TouglyforaGF disappeared, I'd assume he finally got a girlfriend or that he finally got it through his fuckin hard head that he's not ugly.

He's more like my favorite annoying GAGER.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorite G@Gers did disappear about 8 months ago, VoiceOfReason.
    I have no idea what happened to him. He was a regular and then he was just gone. He didn't cancel his account, simply hasn't signed on.
    He was honestly a REALLY great friend to me; rational when I wasn't, calm when I wasn't, there for me when others weren't, delivered those ever so needed doses of reality when my ass needed kicking (haha)... just an all around stellar guy.
    I really hope nothing bad happened. I hope that life got busy for GOOD reasons... but I just don't know (-_-)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1|1
    0|0
  • I would just think they don't have time to be on here anymore. They got more important things to do in their life. Good for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes - she got caught up in financials, then couldn't "spend enough time on GAG" to be allowed to keep her Moderator status ~ the time GAG downgraded to this web format

0|0
    0|0
  • I figure said persons got really busy in the real world

1|0
    0|0
  • If hotstudlovercupcake stopped posting I'd know he finally got a record deal and his books published. Yes both.

It wouldn't be an assumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would know what happened. Some wise guy put out a hit on them. I gotta feed momma and the kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • then this site would be a lot more boring

1|0
    0|0
  • They deleted their account an no logger use/need G@G.

0|0
    0|0