What's the dumbest thing you've ever been down voted for?

Mine was recent. Someone asked how many kids do you have. I said 2. I guess that makes some people angry.
So what's your most ridiculous down vote?

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 22

• Check out my opinion on this question :P
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q991692-guys-what-do-you-consider-wifey-material
    Down voted by an asshurt guy.

• I loved that answer but then again I'm not an asshurt guy!

• yeah, whatever you do it appears in pink letters so I know it not you dear bellegirl :P

• I mentioned I was a caucasian with an Asian wife in one of those, "Are you with someone outside your own race" questions.

Apparently its very bad that I am caucasian, or very bad that she is Asian, and probably even worse that we were together because I received no less than seven (7) downvotes!

• I get down voted for declaring how awesome I am on questions. People don't like feigned cockiness I guess..

• A kid asked if it was okay to have sex with his 18 year old sister and i said
    "You hill billies in Louisiana have internet now?" And i got down voted for that

• For answering the question "How would you cheer your girlfriend up?" with, "Cooking for her a very delicious, intricate meal."

That shit was hit with like, 5 downvotes. To this day I still have no idea why.

• I don't really keep track but one time I was trying to see how many downvotes I could get and got like 15+. I forgot what I said but it was something ridiculous.

• My religion, they asked what my religion, I told them and I got down voted cause they didn't agree with it.

• This one might actually be the dumbest. :)

• Christian?

• Yep, I'm Christian and proud of it. Even though I'm a Christian, I never down vote or judge others for their religion/beliefs.

• lol makes people angry

I don't really remember. I barely remember people. But I'm sure I was proud of it :)

• It drives me nuts because I always want to fight it out and its hard to fight with a little arrow.

• Being honest.

• getting down votes makes me smile. it means i am doing something right

• For saying I prefer girly girls over tomboy :-P

• I give love and some people give hate. I shall continue to kill with kindness though.

• Being asked a question about my opinion on something, then being accused of lying. I think the asker thought they knew my own thoughts better than me :-/

• having an honest and personal opinion! nothing even offensive!

• Probabbly this one thats about to come.
    Haven't been downvoted before afaik.

• Well, people on mobile phones accidentally can down vote, haha. Haven't noticed though!

• How old are your kids? Girl and boy? Or

• I can't even remember, I usually receive no response at all let alone a dislike

• my opinion

• For saying what kind of underwear I wore on a poll asking that very question.

• I said I don't want kids and plan on getting a vasectomy.

What Girls Said 24

• So many... For a while I think I had someone following me around down voting me. I think it has less to do with what you say and more to do with who you are lol. On some days I could get down voted for saying my name. Samantha is very offensive, you know.

• Your name is Samantha? I'm honestly not okay with that! How dare you? :O

• I like the name Samantha too. It was one of my choices for my daughters names

• Y'all don't wanna know my real name. And if you do then private message me hahahaha

• I got down voted for saying I'm a feminist

• For having a different (personal) attitute towards sexuality. I have nothing but respect for people who decide their sexuality can and shall only be enjoyed with people they have an emotional connection with, if that's how they feel about it.
    But how come when I say I personally am able to separate these things and do enjoy sexual activity also with guys I'm not interested in having a relationshio with, I get judged?

It's nothing but being close-minded. They see someone not living different than what they think it is "supposed" to be, someone who has a different approach on sexuality, and they think it's "wrong".

• I pretty much get downvoted every time I express my stand when it comes to religion because there are many believers in this site and the Christians particularly have a hard time reading about people not believeing. It happens every time. As an atheist I really don't care about them being around, but when they notice you're an atheist and are not ashamed to be one, there goes the down voting.

• maybe your attitude towards non athiests is what getrs you down voted. because i am a christian and i dont care if you are an athiest. its your attitude towards non athiests that pisses me off

• People tend to be close minded on both ends usually so when you suggest other ideas that tends to stir the pot and they take it as a personal insult.

• i get the same

• Probably when someone asked about, if i were in a relationship and i said, yes i've got a bf.

• It was a long time ago, but similar to yours. I said that I wanted kids because I love kids and want some of my own. I got about 5 or 6 down votes and a couple of girls jumped on me saying how kids are terrible, expensive, you can't ever travel again, you'll never ever have sex again in your life, and they wreck your body and shit. Okay then!

• Usually my Christianity. I ay be young but I love my god, and no soul is going change that.
    GAG is a harbour for religous wars, feminist haters, and certain whiny males so nothing new here.

• For asking what a penis was =[

• For posting my dream job.
    I don't know how that was a 'bad' opinion when I was just saying what I would like to do for work haha

• Did you say paid assassin?

• No! Lol
      I want to edit movies in Hollywood and maybe win an oscar.
      I don't know how what was a bad opinion haha

• I got down voted for saying I'll date someone slightly overweight. I was like why down vote me for that.

• Saying that I did believe in God on a question that asked whether or not we believed in God.

• Too dumb to make me remember it. It was in the old site, so there's no way I could find it again now, but it was just as dumb as if I was saying "I like puppies" and then someone downvoted me.

• Don`t trust puppy haters.

• Yeah, that would be flattering. I felt that way with downvotes once or twice. Like every question I answered in a day was downvoted. I believe this was before we could see male/female... Not as dedicated as finding all your questions and rating them though!

• You like puppies? You are a wretched person!

• Lol @ yours. Didn't you know it was bad to have 2 kids? Seriously though, I was down voted because I was asked if I planned on having kids and I said yes. Your down voter and mine must've been the same person haha.

• A question asked what was my favorite fruit. I said mango & cherries and got downvoted for it.

• I was down voted on the colour I liked.

• I got downvoted for living in Canada.

• LOL I was just going to comment and say I just got down voted for having kids. And then I read your question and saw the same thing. Ya it's pretty dumb in my opinion too.

• There's someone that hates kids on here and she has a mission.

• I know and I wasn't calling you out at all Bubbie!!! I just noticed a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds saying they didn't want any and I figure they may change their minds one day lol.

• Ahaha I know. I'm just letting you know that the mission may extend to the childless as well. Lol!

• I was looking through and I don`t get many downvotes but I think a silly one is this: "I don't know any girl that would date a guy who thinks that once they hit 25 they are unattractive."

• Basically everything, more recently saying I don't want kids and why I don't want them. Almost as idiotic as the "you'll change your mind" answers.

;)

• for saying I liked my figure..

• You do look hideous! ;)

• I know right. Wellyeah at least my dream of scaring people comes true, only instead of my stories I just use my looks hahaha

• disclosing my vocation

• For saying that im a muslim

• Lately? Haha!
    Stuff like - saying I follow other users because I like what they have to say, saying I've killed spiders before, saying I get more upvotes than downvotes (haha), saying I eat one meal a day and graze the rest of the time, saying I had my first crush at age 8, saying I'm good at keeping secrets, saying my favorite color is red, haha!
    It's usually 1 chick, haha! My anti-fan loves me :-P

• I've gotten down voted for saying I prefer to date within my own ethnicity and that I'm not interested in anal. Apparently people don't like for people to have personal preferences >.> It's not like I was dissing anyone who had different preferences than me or saying my opinion was the only correct one...

• I think you're being way too sensitive. I don't even know what I may have been down voted for, I don't even care!