Do you up vote opinioner's for answering your question?

I always up opinioner's for answering my question as long as I don't forget and their opinion is relevant to the question and not a bunch on nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• I ALWAYS grant the answerer a +1 :) as long as they give a relevant answer to my question. :)

What Girls Said 9

• I do that too. basically like u said as long as their opinion is relevant to my question. Its kinda like a thank you for your input.

• Yes, as long as their response isn't rude.

• If I feel like it.
    When I first joined GAG, I used to dot hat all the time, but then I got tired of it haha

• yes I give a vote to everyone who answers

• I usually do. Unless I don't like it, then I don't do anything.

• Depends on the answer & my mood that day. haha

• yes I do~ :D

• Only the ones I like

• Yes, I upvote any and all who take the time to read and share on my questions. It's the only way to show appreciation, without just saying thank you to everyone individually, which I imagine would be very time consuming and maybe even annoying to them, haha!

• That happened to me last week, I answered a question, and the anonymous QA thanked every one for answering their question instead up voting every one.

What Guys Said 7

• I never realized 'voting' till the new GAG didn't come up lol. I can be a clumsy dumb character alright.

Even now since I'm not too used to it, I actually finish then backtrack to upvote :D But I try to remember to do so for relevant opinions and even those that are not my questions.

I did upvote on this question too :D

• I always do the same. I think of it as common courtesy.

• I ALWAYS up-vote anyone who answers my questions. Its like saying "Hey! Thanks for answering!" even if i don't agree with what they are saying i still give them a up-vote.

• I do if I like the answer, if I don't like it I will leave it or down vote it

• If I don't like an answer I'll just not up vote them, only in rare cases do I down vote.

• yeah, that is usually my way, sometimes people put answers that are way to cruel and demeaning

• I up vote everyone regardless of whether or not I agree with them.

• Yup all the time.

• Yes, usually