Do you think users should have the option to comment anonymously?

In one way it could be a good thing but if your comment is personal, in another way it could be used for trolling or harassing other users.

Most Helpful Guy

• They should only the anonymous option for people ego have say more than 2000 points or something like that. And people who troll should be named and shamed by the admin.

That would clean up this site and send the trolls away.

• Not a bad idea. Though naming and shaming would only bring more attention to the trolls, which is exactly what they want.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not you can post anon. I don't really see a difference do you?

• That is a good question, I would have to say no they should not have the option. It would certainly change GAG.

Just wondering why you allow anonymous users to answer?

• Not all anonymous users are bad. Some do it cause of other users or something is too personal while others do it for dark reasons.

• That is so true, I guess the option of anon should be available. I was just think of the ones using anon for dark reasons.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I think that would be a good idea.