Do you ever wonder what made people follow you on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, and no.

I know why the majority of guys who follow me do. But I sometimes wonder if this one or that one is different.

I can usually figure it out pretty quick by talking to them.

• didn't ask for anyone to follow. so i dont care enough to wonder.

• I was just thinking that when I saw this.
    I have no clue. I am the same as I am here, and people look at me like "what the fuck"

hey; you didn't want to know you're fat, why the f did you ask me?

• Nopes , not really I know why

• I assume they liked an answer that I gave but I don`t think that they would follow me because I am good looking...I mean look at my avatar.

• Sometimes, like a few of my guy followers I have never even seen them on this website. I also just realized that I only have two female followers, the rest are guys.

• I make a note not to accept that follow without asking the person why.

• I would like to know. I think it would be cool to know why.

• I don't think I have many followers and I would have no idea!

• kind of. Maybe I know why.

• I think they follow me.. because I post a lottttt of questions~ like tons of them :P

• If they are girls most probably they like my answers. If guys I personally think they saw my answers on the sexuality questions lol. I notice that a lot.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, 100%. I wish everyone who follows me would message and say why. Everybody that I follow, I do so because I think they're some of the most unbiased, honest, and well spoken members on the website whom I agree with most of the time. And starting a couple weeks ago, I've messaged these people letting them know this is why I decided to follow them.

• Maybe a little. The truth is that about 90% of my friends/followers on here sent requests to me. I just accepted them just to be nice and see if they wanted a private conversation about something. Only a couple of girls actually sent me messages. No idea why others friended/followed me.

• Sometimes, I guess. Doesn't keep me up at night or anything, but I suppose I wonder which one of my many charms attracted someone's attention, haha :-P

• They know about the apron and they ache for you deep inside :)

• After the show it's the after party, and after the party its the hotel lobby...you get the picture

• Most of the people I have were added on the old site where they were friends and you add to be accepted. That being said I added people who helped me or I saw give good advice.

• Probably my wit and winning personality.

• I figure its cause I amuse people

• Most of them accepted my friend request. The other ones, I have never thought why they friended me.

• I never thought about it before, now that I thought about it, I don't know why they followed me.

• Is there a way to check?

• It seems like all the girls with attractive profile pics have the most followers. Funny how that happens.

• I'm not on here much, but every time I'm on here; you're on here.