Do you ever wonder what made people follow you on GAG?

Do you ever wonder what made people follow you on GAG?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, and no.

I know why the majority of guys who follow me do. But I sometimes wonder if this one or that one is different.

I can usually figure it out pretty quick by talking to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • didn't ask for anyone to follow. so i dont care enough to wonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just thinking that when I saw this.
    I have no clue. I am the same as I am here, and people look at me like "what the fuck"

hey; you didn't want to know you're fat, why the f did you ask me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes , not really I know why

1|0
    0|0
  • I assume they liked an answer that I gave but I don`t think that they would follow me because I am good looking...I mean look at my avatar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, like a few of my guy followers I have never even seen them on this website. I also just realized that I only have two female followers, the rest are guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I make a note not to accept that follow without asking the person why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to know. I think it would be cool to know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have many followers and I would have no idea!

1|0
    0|0
  • kind of. Maybe I know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they follow me.. because I post a lottttt of questions~ like tons of them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are girls most probably they like my answers. If guys I personally think they saw my answers on the sexuality questions lol. I notice that a lot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, 100%. I wish everyone who follows me would message and say why. Everybody that I follow, I do so because I think they're some of the most unbiased, honest, and well spoken members on the website whom I agree with most of the time. And starting a couple weeks ago, I've messaged these people letting them know this is why I decided to follow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little. The truth is that about 90% of my friends/followers on here sent requests to me. I just accepted them just to be nice and see if they wanted a private conversation about something. Only a couple of girls actually sent me messages. No idea why others friended/followed me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I guess. Doesn't keep me up at night or anything, but I suppose I wonder which one of my many charms attracted someone's attention, haha :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • They know about the apron and they ache for you deep inside :)

• After the show it's the after party, and after the party its the hotel lobby...you get the picture

• Most of the people I have were added on the old site where they were friends and you add to be accepted. That being said I added people who helped me or I saw give good advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably my wit and winning personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I figure its cause I amuse people

1|1
    0|0
  • Most of them accepted my friend request. The other ones, I have never thought why they friended me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought about it before, now that I thought about it, I don't know why they followed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there a way to check?

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems like all the girls with attractive profile pics have the most followers. Funny how that happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not on here much, but every time I'm on here; you're on here.

2|0
    0|0