Is there someone on GAG that you grew to like?

IS there someone on here who you did not like at first but now you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmmmmmm SaVes and Daph. I like them now though :)

What Guys Said 6

• I wish I could tell you "yes" but most of the people I dislike hide behind anonymity so I couldn't tell you if I came to like them. There have been many, on the other hand, who I thought were fine at first and they turned out to be asshats.

• No, not really. Most users who I like or dislike, I either continue to like or dislike. Doesn't flip flop

• I don't want to mention names, especially since I'm not 100% sure myself it was him that I didn't like before =)

• Thanks for commenting on my opinion, so that I'd see your response.

Very intelligent

• there's quite a few that I like on here and I don't think I really dislike anyone. There a few that are not very well studied about life, some hypocrites, some that are mean, and some that are not all there but I can't really say I don't like any of them.

• Yeah, there's a couple. Usually when someone goes on my "do not like" list they tend to stay, though.

• Everyone...

• No not really. I don't get on too much.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. A couple of people. I'm a big softie so it's hard for me to keep people on that list. However, there are one or two people that were on the list, grew on me, and then quickly went back on the list. My mistake for trying to see the best in everyone lol.

• There's only 1 user who I've grown to like. But now since his posts are so logical and thoughtful and intellectual and rational, I can't even remember anymore why I didn't like him at first. It could be that I was wrong, that I was thingking of 2 totally different users...

But in general, they never switch lists. Once someone's on one list, they stay there.

• There's only one user I really don't like. And I will never like him. In fact, I doubt his own mother likes him lmao.

• Not really. I typically either like someone or I don't. Very rarely do people change lists. On here though, there's only one or two users that I somewhat dislike.

• No, the ones I like, I liked from the first moment on. But there are certain users who are so incredibly bigoted, racist, and sexist, I highly doubt I will ever grow to like them.

• Hmmm yes I guess. Getting to know the person better makes me feel understandable towards them :)