If GAG ever allowed people to post nude pics, would you do it?

If it wasn't against the rules to post nude pics on gag would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No... Tooo private

What Girls Said 13

• No, that's awkward... I wouldn't put nude pictures of myself anywhere simply because it's the internet and you never know where it can end up or who could see it. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure as hell wouldn't want complete strangers ogling at my naked body -- how creepy is that? Or, even worse, someone I actually knew who might recognize me somehow.

• Maybe a nude of a wrinkly nonagenarian. Just to kill some errant boners. BECAUSE I CAN. =D

• never ever.
    i can look good without being naked and I'm sure that y'all can too:P love u people lol

• lol no way. nudes aren't meant for the internet.

• Oh god no. I don't want naked photos of me ANYWHERE. And I'm sorry, I love all (most) of you, but I don't wanna see you all naked either lol

• No, and the day they allow it will be my last day here. It would be full of ugly naked fat people posting pictures and saying "rate me, rate me"...ugh!

• No way! Not at all.

• no way for naked bodies!

• Heeeell to the no

• No I have real life friends on this site

• no i would not

• Not a chance.

• Would WOULD you? Why would anyone need others to see them naked? It doesn't make sense.

What Guys Said 12

• Not surely as p*rn or to flash myself or show off my girl or even for entertainment factor etc but I'd post even now if any of situations warranted it in such a way that nothing'd explain the question or opinion better than that pic :)

But whichever way I'd most likely write to a mod / admin in advance, explain to them what & why and in case they say 'okay go ahead' I will :) All that even if it's allowed to post :)

• I'd post one with no face.
    Maybe I'm vain, but it does an ego good to have positive female comments directed at your naked body lol

• Hell no!!!

• Better question. Would anyone actually want to see?

• God no, and I hope it never happens, I don't wanna see nude pics of me or other users, just weird and creepy.

• This community isn't ready to handle THIS

• I don't have a wide enough lens -_-

• Nah I wouldn't...I care about my reputation in the future. :-D

• Why did you ask this question anonymously noblesse? Lol

• no i mean why

• that would be a negatory good sir

• Johny isn't afraid to get naked.

Chest day, everyday