If GAG ever allowed people to post nude pics, would you do it?

If it wasn't against the rules to post nude pics on gag would you do it?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• No... Tooo private

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No, that's awkward... I wouldn't put nude pictures of myself anywhere simply because it's the internet and you never know where it can end up or who could see it. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure as hell wouldn't want complete strangers ogling at my naked body -- how creepy is that? Or, even worse, someone I actually knew who might recognize me somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a nude of a wrinkly nonagenarian. Just to kill some errant boners. BECAUSE I CAN. =D

0|2
    0|0
  • never ever.
    i can look good without being naked and I'm sure that y'all can too:P love u people lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no way. nudes aren't meant for the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god no. I don't want naked photos of me ANYWHERE. And I'm sorry, I love all (most) of you, but I don't wanna see you all naked either lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and the day they allow it will be my last day here. It would be full of ugly naked fat people posting pictures and saying "rate me, rate me"...ugh!

1|2
    0|0
  • No way! Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way for naked bodies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Heeeell to the no

1|1
    0|0
  • No I have real life friends on this site

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would WOULD you? Why would anyone need others to see them naked? It doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Not surely as p*rn or to flash myself or show off my girl or even for entertainment factor etc but I'd post even now if any of situations warranted it in such a way that nothing'd explain the question or opinion better than that pic :)

But whichever way I'd most likely write to a mod / admin in advance, explain to them what & why and in case they say 'okay go ahead' I will :) All that even if it's allowed to post :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd post one with no face.
    Maybe I'm vain, but it does an ego good to have positive female comments directed at your naked body lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no!!!

2|1
    0|0
  • Better question. Would anyone actually want to see?

0|0
    0|0
  • God no, and I hope it never happens, I don't wanna see nude pics of me or other users, just weird and creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • This community isn't ready to handle THIS

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a wide enough lens -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't...I care about my reputation in the future. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you ask this question anonymously noblesse? Lol