What are the things that GAG make you indifferent to, if any?

And why? Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Insults, haha!
    G@G has actually been a great learning tool for me, when it comes to learning how to deal with anti-fans better... and people, in general.
    I don't take nearly as many things personally as I used to, in real life too.

• Thanks for MH ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• I'm never indifferent to anything. I merely measure up if I can do something about anything or not immaterial of receiving credit, criticism & stuff, if what I do / say will aid / help / have an effect or not. If not any of these then I don't bother with it. But I'd have analyzed anything crossing my path for sure but if I don't react or pro-act to it doesn't mean I'm indifferent. Likewise on GAG :)

• People that take themselves way too seriously. I've stopped caring about it.

• G@G never made me indifferent to anything, I'm still the same old person.

What Girls Said 1

• xper level

• Wow, you are still awake answering my questions :-D

• You washed your hair so late :O
      Hui feng shi bing de :( It's 5 minutes to 12am and I am going to Dreamland now.Good night ;-)

• so early...good night