How often do you check people profile pic of themselves in GAG? (don't lie be honest)

Be honest... I do it sometimes just to have an idea whom I'm speaking to :)

• Always (of the one I've never seen)
  • Sometimes
  • Rarely
  • NEVER!!! (Tsk tsk because you're a saint right?)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• If they asked a really probing question or gave a really good answer to one of mine, I'll check their profile. Not just their picture, though, the WHOLE profile, because I'm interested in their background.

I wish Gag had at least an option to give my information on profiles..ethnicity, family history...

• I actually don't do it often, I check common users profiles... other than that i'm not really greatly social.

• I voted A. People have a face... nothing wrong with having a look. I prefer not to show mine openly on this site. The reason is that if ever a person I know would be on here, I don't want the world to know which questions I'm asking.
    If there's someone I really like on here, I'll exchange e-mail addresses and mail a picture. Have done it once.

• Mostly just NoblesseOblige, because Ryan Reynolds. Six to midnight.

• I usually look if she is a hottie or when said hottie as a new pic wink, wink. Other than that, I don't look, especially at guys cuz were too ugly to look at.

• I sometimes check people out who I think are good people but it isn't something I do often.

• rarely.. i can see them when im answering questions but i wouldn't go out of my way to enlarge the pic. i use gag with my phone most of the time and id rather not use up too much data

• I definitely look out of curiosity!

• A lot of times I do, especially if the girl seems cute.

• I rarely ever do it but once a while I do.

• Pretty often, like to know a little about who it is I'm talking to!

• All the time.

• All the time. How could I resist? Lol

• only when they ask a questions like "do I look fat" or "how is my hair a turn off"

• So when you have a reason to :p

• yes otherwise I just don't see a whole lot of sense in opening up everyone profile picture just at random

• I just checked your one out.

Nah I'm kidding...

had better things to do.

That was a joke :D

• Always do it's better to put faces on everyone.

• Rarely. Sometimes when people ask a question about their profile pic but even then I usually ignore those questions

What Girls Said 13

• Sometimes, depending on the user. If it's a user I see posts frequently, I'm more likely to look at their picture if it looks like an original pic and not taken from the internet somewhere. Lol

• i always do, unless i can c that its a GaG default avatar. I don't know, i like pictures=]

• Almost always lol. I like to know who I'm talking to.

• Only if their picture isn't very clear in the small version you normally see, then id go click on their profile.

• Sometimes, but most of the time I check out the female's profile pic lol, especially if they are attractive :O

• You're pretty :) you EVEN actually look like a doll and love the hair. You username fits you :)

• @Katie013: Yes you are! but I think your pose is a little bit too much :P

• @Katie013: I love your hair color on you (seems natural) and it's nice cut that structure your face. You seem to have a pretty face overall. You will look better not showing skin because I believe your face speak for itself. Confidence is display by not doing much :) but yes, you are attractive.

• Rarely, only when they post a question saying rate me, or do I look better like this or that and we have to check their profile pic.

• sometimes when the thumbnail catches my attention

• I do it all the time for new people. I am too curious for my own good lol! I also like to get an idea of the people I'm talking to.

• If they have a pic, i'll take a look at it. :-P

• I do if there's a human in it

• always.. they inspire me to also look good. motivates me to exercise and take care of my skin. :)

• sometimes i do check to see whether it is celebrity picture or real pic :P

• I always look at profile pics, even if it's not actually them.
    When not actual pictures, some are really funny or really cool or beautiful...
    If it IS them, I like to look just to get a sense of who they are.