How often do you check people profile pic of themselves in GAG? (don't lie be honest)

Be honest... I do it sometimes just to have an idea whom I'm speaking to :)

• Always (of the one I've never seen)
    38% (6)23% (5)29% (11)Vote
  • Sometimes
    25% (4)41% (9)34% (13)Vote
  • Rarely
    31% (5)32% (7)32% (12)Vote
  • NEVER!!! (Tsk tsk because you're a saint right?)
    6% (1)4% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• If they asked a really probing question or gave a really good answer to one of mine, I'll check their profile. Not just their picture, though, the WHOLE profile, because I'm interested in their background.

I wish Gag had at least an option to give my information on profiles..ethnicity, family history...

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't do it often, I check common users profiles... other than that i'm not really greatly social.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. People have a face... nothing wrong with having a look. I prefer not to show mine openly on this site. The reason is that if ever a person I know would be on here, I don't want the world to know which questions I'm asking.
    If there's someone I really like on here, I'll exchange e-mail addresses and mail a picture. Have done it once.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mostly just NoblesseOblige, because Ryan Reynolds. Six to midnight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually look if she is a hottie or when said hottie as a new pic wink, wink. Other than that, I don't look, especially at guys cuz were too ugly to look at.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes check people out who I think are good people but it isn't something I do often.

2|0
    0|0
  • rarely.. i can see them when im answering questions but i wouldn't go out of my way to enlarge the pic. i use gag with my phone most of the time and id rather not use up too much data

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely look out of curiosity!

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times I do, especially if the girl seems cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever do it but once a while I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often, like to know a little about who it is I'm talking to!

1|1
    0|0
  • All the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. How could I resist? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • only when they ask a questions like "do I look fat" or "how is my hair a turn off"

1|0
    0|0
    • So when you have a reason to :p

• yes otherwise I just don't see a whole lot of sense in opening up everyone profile picture just at random

• I just checked your one out.

Nah I'm kidding...

had better things to do.

That was a joke :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Always do it's better to put faces on everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. Sometimes when people ask a question about their profile pic but even then I usually ignore those questions

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Sometimes, depending on the user. If it's a user I see posts frequently, I'm more likely to look at their picture if it looks like an original pic and not taken from the internet somewhere. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i always do, unless i can c that its a GaG default avatar. I don't know, i like pictures=]

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost always lol. I like to know who I'm talking to.

1|2
    0|0
  • Only if their picture isn't very clear in the small version you normally see, then id go click on their profile.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but most of the time I check out the female's profile pic lol, especially if they are attractive :O

1|0
    0|1
    • You're pretty :) you EVEN actually look like a doll and love the hair. You username fits you :)

• Show All
    • @Katie013: Yes you are! but I think your pose is a little bit too much :P

• @Katie013: I love your hair color on you (seems natural) and it's nice cut that structure your face. You seem to have a pretty face overall. You will look better not showing skin because I believe your face speak for itself. Confidence is display by not doing much :) but yes, you are attractive.

• Rarely, only when they post a question saying rate me, or do I look better like this or that and we have to check their profile pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes when the thumbnail catches my attention

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time for new people. I am too curious for my own good lol! I also like to get an idea of the people I'm talking to.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they have a pic, i'll take a look at it. :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • I do if there's a human in it

1|0
    0|0
  • always.. they inspire me to also look good. motivates me to exercise and take care of my skin. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i do check to see whether it is celebrity picture or real pic :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I always look at profile pics, even if it's not actually them.
    When not actual pictures, some are really funny or really cool or beautiful...
    If it IS them, I like to look just to get a sense of who they are.

1|1
    0|0