How many of you have never gone ANON?

I have never gone anon to ask or answer any question. I guess I'm just fine with putting myself out there.
Wondering if I am the only one that chooses to do this.

Also, tis is terrible but I always picture anons as ugly in my head?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here, me! The one with the too short opinion!

What Guys Said 14

• I've never answered or asked a question anonymously.

• I haven't and probably don't plan on to. I like for people to know that it was me who answered their question. They can hate me for my opinion and whatnot but at least they know who it's from. I'm genuine.

• I like that justchris. Also you work out so you get bonus points!

• Haha thank you and thank you. I appreciate it. :)

@Update: I don't think nothing of anons. Only until they are rude and ignorant that I think of them as ugly people and what cruel life they must have to be so negative.

• Then you are nicer than me ;)

• There are always instances when I just have to answer anonymously because the info is too revealing in one way or another. Of course I can just skip the question, but I really wanna answer at the same time.

• I go anon here and there but it isn't a common occurrence. Only on really personal questions I guess.

• I have never done such a thing, in answers or questions. I feel little need for it, for I care little for the opinions of others in real life so why should the opinions in here be any different?

• I plead the 5th on this one! :-P

• I've only done it a handful of times. Very rare. So yes, I am guilty.

• When I comment, I'm never anonymous, does that count.

• Lol i dont have a pic of me up anyway haha that would be like being anon 2x haha

• Only as a joke lol. I was going to ask this yesterday :) Saved me a Q.

• Have done it twice I think and both times were accidental.

• me, not yet...

• I only do it when I have something really funny to say, but I don't think its very pc

• I haven't but may consider it in the future

What Girls Said 15

• I've been here for years and have never once gone anon either, for anything or any reason.

• I have very rarely gone Anon.

Almost all of the few anon I have done, have been posting anothers words, not mine. All on the old version of the site.

Today, I somehow managed to go Anon by accident. :/

• By accident...is that like accidentally having sex? ;)

• I seriously don't even remember clicking the Anon button.. and totally didn't notice till I posted and had the pink head in my list.. It took me a minute to even figure out what that was.

I must have missed clicking the text box perfectly :/

and I can't seem to figure out how to undo it.

• No, I'v accidentally had anonymous checked marked on a few opinions before, and didn't realized it till after I posted, on the old site, you could change weather you where anonymous after posting, now you can't.

• Hi, my name is Enigmatta and I'm an anon.

• Myes, there's very few of us non-pussies.

• I very rarely do so

• Every now and again. Most of the time I'm not anon.

• I haven't gone annon yet, and I've been here for a little over a year now.

• Have to say I'm guilty of going anon on occasion.

• I think I went anon once on here. I don't see the point in going anon.

• Rarely. I think I went anon once or twice. I don't anymore. Ehhhhh

• I did once :D but I think "asker" noticed me though T_T

• Me ,,,,,,,

• I've gone anonymous on more personal opinions before, sure.
    Some things I simply don't want G@Gers knowing about me, but I want my experience to help others, so...
    I don't go anonymous very often though, no point usually.

Haha! Thinking all anons are ugly is like thinking all those without pictures are ugly, haha ^_^

• Isn't that kinda unfair, you go anonymous we don't know it's you but when someone goes anonymous you know who they are =P.

• That is unfair!

• I don't see while I'm on the site like now, so I usually don't look unless I have to.
      And I don't post anon very often, so you're not missing much, haha

• I'm anonymous because I like the freedom to post without leaving a paper trail. I don't need someone to say "isn't this the same situation, same blah blah," or troll and pick apart things I post.
    By staying anonymous I've consistently gotten unbiased views even by the same users, and their words are consistent. Perhaps they forget some of my situations or questions and don't realize I'm the same person. But to me, I find the advice I get to be so much more useful than I do on other forums where I cannot post anonymously.
    Sometimes I have further questions, or further situations I want to explore and gain insight on. I am no stranger to online forums and truly using an anonymous feature is helpful.
    I don't know why you'd care about what the person looks like, I highly doubt people are all real in their avatars anyway. Not all. And what about people that don't go anonymous but have some other avatar? I just don't see the connection between physical looks and using the anonymous feature, sorry.

• I have never!

• Bwa ha ha! HAve you ever gone non anon?

• I <3 Pikachu!

• Aww thanks. Pikachu loves you too ♡♥