What does your username mean? Why did you choose it?

What does it stand for? Do you have any other ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's my nickname from college. There were two Steves on my floor freshman year, me and a Korean kid. So to differentiate we were called White Steve and Asian Steve. It just kind of stuck. I actually have a few other nicknames, some have come and gone, some remain. I worked at a bar where they called me Smitty, because my mom's maiden name is Smith, and I was joking that I was almost Steve Smith #12,835,094 in the world. Some drunk kid called me Smitty, it stuck for a bit, then we got new work shirts with our nicknames on the back and I got one Steve-O and one Smitty, so random just thought that was my name. The other bar I managed, they called me both Captain Fresh and Sgt. Swag, because I dressed up for work. Then my football nickname when I played semipro was Slim Shady, or usually just Shady. Obviously an Eminem reference because I was one of the only white guys on the team and, according to my teammates, I have a black man's soul, hahaha. Good enough. I have one friend who calls me Steven J. Crisperson, haha, also because he thinks I dress well, but additionaly because he's a weirdo.

What Girls Said 26

• Mine's just the name of an episode from the original FullMetal Alchemist anime.

I guess I choose it because I was going through a real FMA phase back when I signed up, lol.

• My username are my 2 nicknames, Dragon was the nickname Noah gave me. He saved my life, ran away right after, but saw a drawing of a dragon in my bag. His nickname was Eagle because he always noticed small things, and he said that I was a part of him, and he was a part of me. What would a dragon be without eagle eyes? ;) After he got murdered I kinda turned into a lonely wolf, I always kept returning to the place I met him, and the place I last saw him (it was the same place). Wolves also do this when they lost their pack. So thats kinda how I got my nickname: (Lonely) Wolf.

• I chose my username because the first part, Lerzy, is my nickname my sister gave me. I love the name so I try to use it as much as I can. I wish my boyfriend and friends would start calling me that but no one does. I just tagged on Girl because I needed it to be longer and because I am a girl of course.

• My mother was born in Tokyo, She's Austrian/German hence the German spelling of 'Tokio' she died in 1995. She's my angel.

• Mine just reflects my love of music. It's even more fitting now than it was 5 years ago because I'm studying brains, lol. Eerie, in a way.

• My username is pretty straight-forward.

• Mine is basically my name.

No one really actually calls me Bethany.

• Well just sound it out see what you come up with. I can give you a hint I love to ride motorcycle so douride2? hahaha

• Mine is a variation on notme; which was taken already. It is something just popped into my head when I was making the account.

• Toyana=TrojanGirl i elected him because I consider myself a fighter and not afraid to almost nothing because my country is not a country to be afraid because it is extremely violent and fought for my country every day in protests are made every day =p

• i saw a bunny picture. bunny sounded cute. but bunny was boring. so bunnahies it was.

• Well... "PLL" stands for "Pretty Little Liars" .. I am a huge fan of the show. And the "21" is the date of my bday. :D I chose this, because it was on the top of my head & thought I would be able to change it. Haha

• My girl loves that show. Theme song creeps the hell out of me though. Couple cuties on there though.

• Yes that is Emily.. and yeah she is a swimmer.. well you should start watching it :p lol

• Emily is my favvv too

• Vera is my middle name, and my grandmother's first name.

• Dzindzer is just ginger written the way it's pronounced in Bosnian.

• I've chosen it because I have Russian roots. It sounds cool to me.

• I have golden/strawberry blondish hair but my friends think i have redder hair than I'm willing to believe. They call me ginger and I unfortunately respond to it.

• Its means that I am pikachu lol. Well I like pokemon and pikachu is my favorite. I thought the username was fun ^~^

• THC - My full initials.

Chowder - I like the cartoon plus clam chowders are one of my favorite to eat. :D

My old account was 'PoeticNinja' I like that one.

• It's pretty simple my name is Heather Jane hahaa

• its just my name and then my softball number!

• Mine is just a play on some letters from my real name.

• Mine is my second name which means sunrise

• I am lame.

• I was thinking of ice cream toppings mmmm!

• Sparrow is just a nickname that I've had for ages. I used to sing/perform, so I got the nickname of a singing bird.
    ... it stuck.
    24 was my age when I created it, no further meaning there, haha!

• It's my nationality

What Guys Said 17

• Dante from DmC.
    Hey C'mon the dude is an absolute badass who's half demon and can wield two pistols like a cowboy from hell... >:]

• First name comes from a deceased French singer I like much (admire Jacques Brel www.youtube.com/results ), the rest is the name of the street I used to live in.

The whole username is a contraction of both.

• My name is Chris and I thought I would add Just in front of it to reiterate that my name is Chris. So JustChris. I chose it because I wanted a simple username but very original and straight to the point and I came up with that.

• What mine means is pretty clear. I just thought it was funny.

• I'm Russian, and "sovetskii" is how you say "soviet" in Russian.
    I play ice hockey and my jersey number is 13.
    Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• My original user name was ED209, than not long after joining G@G I decided to change my name, and while thinking of a new user name, I was listening to crying, so I decided to go with llorando, which is Spanish for crying.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmisOxCHEiw

• Mine's kinda boring. It just means that I love the Dodgers, and my initials are GM. I wanted to use something different from my typical internet username here, which I'm kinda glad I did.

• I wondered if you were the actual GM of the Dodgers. Wanted to thank you for taking Gonzalez, Crawford, and bum-ass Josh Beckett off our hands, haha.

• Gonzo is solid, and is better fit down there, especially with large Mexican fan base, match made in heaven. We're TOUGH on our players in Boston. The weather sucks 6 months out of the year and we're pissed off, so we take it out on the athletes, haha. Gonzo and Crawford are talented, but laid back and sensitive, respectively. When they shit the sheets in 2011 and Gonzalez said "it just wasn't in god's plan", I'm surprised he wasn't tarred and feathered. Beckett was a favor to take with the other two, and Punto if he counts. Salary dump was HUGE for us. LA is my NL team, I don't know why though. I think I liked the old Hershiser and Gibson teams in the late 80s when I was a kid.

• Well, if you can't pick 'em first then second isn't so bad!

Oh yeah, Beckett and CC were the price to get Gonzo. Steep price no doubt, but ownership wanted to make a splash and separate themselves from previous ownership (which really destroyed our farm system and scouting...our system had NOTHING).

I personally wouldn't have spent the money like that, but if we win a WS I don't care. '88 was a long time ago, and like you I was a kid (born in '82) when the Dodgers last won a WS.

But then again you're a Red Sox fan, so you can understand that feeling almost as well as anyone. Until recently, of course. :)

• It doesn't mean anything it's just a random word I made up

• My name is derived from indian language 'Hindi'. It is also used in Arabian language. I won't go deep in to the origin.
    It simply means human being or a person.

• My name is from the house stark, from game of thrones. People have thought it was from Tony stark before :p

• If anything makes any sense in my nick, I am brown !! :)

• It's my internet username, not yours.

• Mines should be obvious. I'm still trying to figure out why the QA went anonymous?

• well my name is pretty easy. i have ocicats and i love them lol i know its a cheesy name but still

• Mines is self explanatory.

• Mine is my name ( Damon ) made to sound even more stupid lol

• It means I like heavy metal and the year I was born