What QA behaviour annoys you? What QA behaviour annoys you?

What QA behaviour annoys you?

Get it all off your chest! Don't name names though :)

So far, strong everything!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• When a QA only wants to hear a certain type of answer and gets upset when people voice opinions that disagree with them. I mean, why ask the question in the first place if they aren't going to be receptive to differing viewpoints? It just makes no sense to me.

• the one where they write too much.

• When people ask the same question repeatedly. Annoys me so bad haha

• When they're fishing. And you get attacked for everything that you say. And when they play victim and pick the only answer that was kissing their ass.

• Too bad that fun Q was deleted. Why do you know me better than anyone else?

• Well you're relatively new and have made quite a splash. So I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from.

• Maybe :) I quite like it here, overall :)

• I think its weird when people come on here and their like 12-15 and they ask us how to finger their gfs or how to blow their boyfriends, that kinda thing annoys me most of all. I usually end up reporting it because they dont need to know. Thats just me though.

• The biggest thing for me is when people ask a question and then get crazy mad when you answer with an honest opinion. Why ask the question at all.
    I also don't like when the questions are highly skewed towards the answer they want to hear.

• I dislike it when people ask questions but only want one certain type of answer. Seems redundant.

• When they ask you a question that has to do with a personal preference and then gets offended. That is kinna annoying.

• The question asking about favourite things about penises LOL and there was a girl who criticized whatever I commented on "feminine wash"...my feelings were hurt LOL

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• True.. but I've only met the sweetest people here until yesterday LOL haha that's why... gotta be prepared myslef for potential rippers LOL

• I hate when I post a question and someone gives me a stupid response back.

• People asking if they're going to die a virgin

• How big is my dick? Lol.

What Guys Said 5

• The one where they bitch about the attractive guy/girl getting the attractive guy/girl.

• Again none, what would be the point of coming on this site if all it did was annoy me.

• Disgusting ones like
    "Do girls like when you lick peanut butter off their butthole" or some disgusting question along the lines of that.

• I don't like provocative questions. Just because they are... Provocative?

• Members blocking me without discussion, often anonymous, just because they don't want to read my posts and feel they can't defend their PoV. It's like snipers shooting at someone from a rooftop.