Which GAGer has piqued your interest in such a way that you'd like to know more about them?

And why has this particular person piqued your interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• hotstudlovercupcake is like the only one. I gotta know if that shits an act or if he really is that gorgeous and not good at writing

• he has a new account, you can stalk him there =)

• I agree but it's almost certainly an act. There are times when I question it because of his consistency and I don't get his motivation for faking it that long though.

• @Cavmanier: Delusional much I guess.

What Guys Said 18

• Off the top of my head...

RedThread (we agree on way too many things)
    BelleGirl
    MeiBay
    Bubbiexo
    Cavmanier (he's a Giants fan, but exceptions...)
    Harakiri
    RR (still calling you this, at least for now)

There's probably more, and I hope I'm not leaving anyone out!

• @knowmeyourself

1. This girl is an awesome mixture of many things.
    2. She has so many interesting things on her mind.
    3. She can be so many roles / people at the same time :D
    4. I don't think anyone can figure her out in one lifetime - epitome of being a woman :D :D
    5. She's not fixated on anything, always open to knowing new things :)
    6. There's so much to go on with :D :D :D (I'm still feebly trying to discover lol)

• Awwwwwww!!! Am I THAT interesting? :D

• lol I KNEW I'd get this 'get a room' from Daph81 (told you so @knowmeyourself may be in another question by her) ha ha ha

& @Daph81 YES she's ABSOLUTELY AWESOME - you MUST try chatting her up :D :D

OH YEAH apart from everything else she's cute too alright :D @Yang-gwang

• 29th notification :D :D :D ha ha ha ha

• udolipixie. She's apparently one of the hottest, most desirable women out there. She's wholly infallible. A total demi-goddess.

Unfortunately, she could never desire me, cause I am old, bald, and poor. :( but one can always dream *sighs in reverie*

• i think udol have some crush on me.:)

• oops, you got me! haha
      But I'm studying English and almost all my professors are British, but somehow my uterus stays quiet.. Thankfully! haha

• non... but I guess that is my mistake cauze I never been on GAG much you know few days on GAG then I got busy for few then back again.

P.S : sorry to the one I was talkin to here then I went silent for some time out of sudden... We have been in a difficult situation here in Egypt as you can imagine...I hope you didn't get the wrong Idea sorry agaain

• ironeddie. I like the way he thinks and his weird sense of humour.

• Perhaps "know more" is not entirely the right terminology. But there are a few people here that I like and would perhaps once upon a time like to meet.
    You're certainly one of them, for the fact that you're an open, friendly person. You dare to say what you think and to ask what you want to know, but you're kind.
    Two more people I think about are Bubbiexo and Dzinzer. Both friendly, smiling girls who're always welcome!
    This list is not complete, there are far more nice people out here :-)

• Thanks Hans :)

• Haha, I mean it Bubbiexo... if ever you and your partner are in Europe let me know. Who knows - we may be able to arrange for coffee and I'll be pleased to show you guys some interesting places :-)

• Bellegirl16. She seem's cool but she's married so I'll just stay away.
    Ha ha I guess the good ones are taken eh? MaskofInsanity stands out too.

• there's several that are very interesting to me but the one that comes to mind first is douride2. We have so much in common it is unreal. She is a hard ass country chick and she is pretty damn amazing. Not only that, she is gorgeous and daaayum sexy which I don't mind either.

• Thatbuffedguy but apparently he's too busy playing football to hangout with us nerds :'(

• I feel like you and I are friendly enough that it's fun to get to know each other through the comment sections.

• One day you'll ALL be saying me! They'll even change the sites name to SSLAG! TT^TT

I have too many to choose though. The Dodger-dood and Ryan Rey-something-guy are some pretty chill bros though.

• Udolipixie

• Eiffelgirl because she seems like she doesn't just go after the looks in a guy.

• I'm I like most of the girls on this site XD
    A few are cocochanel, belle girl, harakiri, daph81, and hyped up on coffee.
    I don't really care for guys haha sorry

• Kambo Tricky His answers are always amusing.

• yes, he's mostly funny but could be real serious when it comes to batman lol just kidding, he's sometimes serious

• None that I can think of at present.

• unfortunatemale for me. and there's a girl but it's a secret.

• Hyped on coffee cuz she's hot and speaks her mind

What Girls Said 17

• udolipixie, and I think the reasons are obvious. She is one interesting lady.

• does she actually talk to anyone on here?

• Oh yeah are you scared you will fall in love?

• Not quite :P

• Nobody. I don't spend enough time, losing my connection with the natural world, glued to GAG.com to even observe people enough and be able to answer that question.

• well, you're new, so welcome! =) And being active on GAG doesn't mean we lose the connection to the "natural world"...

• Bellegirl16, kangaru2, hyped up on coffee, bubbie, coco, Daph81, knowmeyourself :) dodgersgm, Redthread, suitandtie, catguy, csvmanier and noblesseoblige.

hehe

• Life's Curve Ball - his love of his religion, his thoughts towards things inspires me - he's a very nice man and once again I say I can learn from him, not just about religion but other things too.

• Daph81
    She is cool, she is real, and she is funny :)

• Lots.
    Women: hyped up on coffee, chocolate is my lover, mei, harakiri, bubbie
    Guys: dodgersgm, thatbuffkid, dantesparda, suitandtie, catguy, csvmanier, and my nemesis noblesseoblige.
    There are probably more actually.

• maybe mei and belle

• whose yours daph lol

lifes_curve_ball is cool i think i could learn a lot from him

• hmmm
    aMuse
    mei
    solitude3
    pingju
    tangerinefire1

• Arabian Pwincess stole my answer. I was going to mention life's curve ball too !

• Lol I barely pay attention to user names tbh

• Just unfortunatemale. I like Maskofinsanity too.

• All the anonymous users I want know a about them ;)

• Udolipixie. I'm glad my name isn't mentioned here.It shows I spend more time with my life than sitting in front of the computer screen ;)

• Subejager
    Agrojag
    One other I can't remember

• I dont see my name anywhere , on well ,

Baaaaaaaahhhh

• RedThread
    kheserthorpe
    Levin
    MaskofInsanity
    Betwyn
    yaddayaddayadda02
    TedStar
    TheoryOfAvarice
    willshere
    XRabbitHeartX

On the second part of your question - there's an element of mystery to them, it's like I see them all the time but I don't...

• I've noticed a trend.. I'm always número uno in your list =O

• That's right, knowmeyourself... I listed people I don't talk to all the time, I can't go a week without talking to my mental doppelganger - I'd suffocate! :-P

• Moi aussi! =D