What are reasons that you 'follow' someone on GAG?

I have a few followers, although those were friends from the old GAG, but I'm wondering what are the reasons that you would follow someone on GAG?

I'm assuming that one reason could be an attractive profile photograph, but other than that why? I don't usually follow people, but mine own reason (and really the sole reason to follow someone) is because I find their answers insightful and enticing.

Thank you.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• 1.if their questions and answers are interesting
    2. if i could get along with them based on their profile
    3. if they followed me first and they seem cool enough to follow back

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow because they have like minded opinions, the are funny and entertaining, or the have sarcastic but well thought out replies.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I think someones questions are funny, or I just find that person amusing I will add them, other than that I dont really add them

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people when they follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wanna bang them

0|0
    1|0
  • I like reading what they have to say, be it questions, opinions, comments, articles...
    Sometimes I find them funny, sometimes I find them insightful and inspiring, sometimes I just find them to be interesting people with interesting stories and perspectives.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They are interesting, or they gave what I consider good advice, or they gave absolutely foolish advice and I'm curious how foolish this person might be, or they are good with words, or they have asked a question that I'm interested in knowing the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually one of 2 things: I like the way their mind works or I want to decipher the way their mind works.

1|0
    0|0
  • No particular reason, she follow me and i follow her back.Lucky me!. :)

0|0
    0|0