Why do anon questions get ignored a lot?

I was freaking out a couple of hours ago, for a silly thing maybe but I still needed some opinions, and no one bothered. Why is that?

0|1
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I'm guessing it has more to do with your specific question than the fact that you answered it anonymously

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never noticed anonymous questions getting fewer answers. If you are actually correct, I don't know why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really ignore anon Q's but I have noticed a lot of anon opinions are trolling.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you really want the answer it's just that those types of questions are just boring/unimportant/not worth their time. This was the opinion of a majority of people on a similar question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question might be hard or it's so silly that nobody bothered to answer it

0|0
    0|0
  • I only care about people with avis. I consider them friends.

If ANON, it had better be interesting.

0|0
    1|0
  • All I know, is that I don't ignore any anon questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe they think its a toll question?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes you need an opening to grab the readers attention. Lol. That's what my English teacher have always taught me...

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, people who don't post topics usually get ignored from experience. You can select up to 3 topics to put your question under in. Your is under "no topics"

• this time it was because i didn't know where to put it :)

• Oh, now I understand :p

• Because they get monotonous after a while

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't see it... I try not to discriminate when answering questions.

0|0
    0|0