Do you miss the old GAG version?

A simple question..Do you miss the old version?
I will expect your answers
Good days..

The Turkish version (kizlarsoruyor) is refreshing tomorrow.
http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com/

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, although a lot of people seem trolling, nothing more annoyed than the new version of gag where people non stop asking question like who is the coolest person on gag. Then they will start to mention people who spend 24/7 here.

What Girls Said 9

• hmm yeh i do. getting used to this one, but the old one had a sense of… oldness about it… ok scratch that. I don't know it felt different… oh! less clean.. thats what i mean. less organised in a sense that made it suit my eyes more. but this is still alright. it'll do

• Yeah I miss the older version. I just wanted a more mobile friendly version which we got. Other than that the rest of it and how they re-calibrated the system I don't particularly care for.

• All the time! Then again I had a long time to get used to the old version, lol...
    The new version is growing on me though.

• I do miss it all the time, I liked the old layout a lot more than this one.

• Yes more fun..where are my friends?:(

• This is the only option I have been exposed to, so I have no basis for reference

• I'm indifferent to the changes at this point.

• Ya I preferred the old GAG. I am used to this one now but I think they should have left it as is

• Yes, mainly the easy categorisation and layout. Sigh.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. There are waaaaay too many topic choices. I for one only frequent the "No Opinion" option or the "Live Feed". As I can't be bothered to go through all the choices.

Once in a while I will check the specific topics. And there are a lot of questions that basically have gone unanswered because they got buried.

Under the old format with the 8 (?) categories at least the questions would get a few answers.
    In my opinion this change was definitely for the worse

• For the most part, yes. I've adjusted to this new layout, but I did like the older version better.

• Absolutely.

• Not me. I like the newer version because of the faster way to go from one question to the next after answering. No more having to start from the first page. I end up answering more questions which means more points. YaY!

• Not really.. the fact that they made a mobile webpage made it easier to use and it might just be me, but it seems to use less data than the old version. but i guess the part i miss most is how easy it was to navigate to each topic and there were even less topics aswell. they couldve done better by introducing sub-topics/tags within those broader topics in my opinion. but really, it doesn't bother me that much. I've still yet to see how it looks on pc

• I hate the mobile app! I downloaded it and there was hardly anything on it. I just use the normal version