What would happen if your significant other had access to your gag account?

Would they find something they didn't like? Would they be ok with it? Would you be broken up almost immediately?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• He'd see the full extent of my insecurities and I would feel very awkward.

0|0
    0|0
    • That could actually be a good thing for him to know.

• Why do you think so?

• I know most if not all of my girls insecurities. I'm glad I do because I know what things to avoid saying and I know what things she needs my support with. I also know I can help her with them and that's a great feeling. It also shows she totally trusts me to let me into that part of her life. Maybe that's not good for everyone but it works in my case.

What Girls Said 8

• hmm… well there's nothing he wouldn't like except he's the protective type and would wonder why i have so many friends lol… but of course upon explanation he'd b ok. but i dont want that tho because iv asked about insecurities or for help concerning him on here so that would b a little awkward haha:P

nah we wouldn't b broken up. he'd understand y icouldn't tell him first.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'd probably find something he wouldn't be happy about. I don't think he'd break up with me over anything though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my SO wouldn't have a problem with it, because the flirting I do on here now; is not something I would do if I had a SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure he would laugh at me and tell me he didn't know I could be insightful or helpful. I think he tends to think I'm not as intelligent as I am.
    Then he might be a little uncomfortable about how I mention him at times- nothing major.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can do it , not any problem. But each of us has to have own private areas, it is much more healthy for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I'd add him as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • He wouldn't come across anything he'd be uncomfortable with, but good God it would be embarrassing and awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a SO, Id let them access my GAG account, I ain't got nothing to hide.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• She would find out my secret identity of Batman ๏_๏

0|0
    0|0
  • The usual: jealousy/more actions to please, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a partner i'd let her view it why not the questions I write are general nothing fishy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be fine as long as she doesn't ask or answer questions. My profile says I'm a guy (and I am), but she's a girl. Anyway, I got nothing to hide here so she can feel free to look at whatever she wants here.

0|0
    0|0