do you think gag should have an online dating feature?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol that questions been picked right out of my mind. I notice so many GAGers crushing after meeting up here & a few even dating :D it's SO awesome and unintended by GAG.

But since it's already happening and it's so pristine that way, I don't think GAG should have a dating feature in which case the whole innocence of the way it's happening will be lost & not to forget the basic reason of GAG being GAG will be lost too :)

I think someday however, GAG may make messaging beyond a certain limit a month chargeable lol - not kidding ;)

• Thank you so much for selecting my opinion the MH :) I appreciate your kind and thoughtful gesture all the way :)

• Your welcome :)

What Girls Said 4

• YESSSS!!! then we get to see couple fights :3
    plus, they already know each other from gag. makes things go that much smoother.
    and its super adorable to hear that it actually works out.

• It would be nice if things worked out :)

• No. Online website already exist for that. Gag is free and the entire purpose of the site is questions. Messages are enough for that.

• Yeah, more entertainment !

• Haha could be very funny!

• you have a random single boot in the corner. its more distracting than you are :p

• Hahahaha, I know! They are just so important to me, but if they are that distracting then I probably should cut them out haha.

• It's gone now! I couldn't cut it out without cutting out my hand. Haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Isn't that what the messages are for?

• Don't gals already receive enough harassment from creepy men? Haha

• No way hahaha

The girls on this site get enough PMs from guys as it is.

• I think it would be a great flop.