GAGers, what is your ethnic background?

GAGers, what is your ethnic background?

I'm Chinese, ancient 4700 year old bloodline all that good stuff :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 48

• Your bloodline is pretty impressive!

British but with French and Welsh decent and some Arabian heritage way back.

• No way. Your chinese? I always thought you were mexican but you wear glasses so it's hard to tell. I'm chinese too.

• I'm not 100% on everything, but I do know that I have a lot of Native American in me. Two of my great grandmothers were full Native American, one was Cherokee, I don't know the other, and both sides of my family can be traced back to native Americans, so I've been told. It makes sense since I have really dark skin and my dad and brother are somewhat dark-ish, but somehow I have the darkest skin in my family and I tan the easiest without getting sunburnt.

• English , Danish, swedish, and American Indian.

• Romanian, Russian and Polish!

• 100% Russian. I wish I could say I had some cool multi-ethnic background, but nope.

• Mediterranean, Hispanic, and Native American

• I am black

• obviously not Chinese.

• I'm mostly German from both of my moms side of the family and German from my dads mom. I've got a little Irish from my dads side and my dad's dad was Native American. And welsh from my mom.

I know weird that I am way more Native American than Irish considering I am a ginger. Haha

• Swedish/Finnish, and a little bit of Russian somewhere in there. :)

• .25 Polish, .25 German, the rest is a mix of Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Acadian.

• Yay Chinese!

I'm Welsh, English and Scottish!

• I am a serious mutt. haha
    I have British, French, German, and Indian =)

• Polish for the most part, my grandma is half-German, half-Russian though, so I guess you could add that to the mix too.

• half japanese half celtic

• Wow awesome_!

• i would ask my dad but i can't because he's in Heaven ;^;
      my half brother said he's full irish which puzzles me... and i think my dad would've mentioned that because he did some research on our genealogy. it would seem that we are a mix of irish and scottish. i intend to research further.

• Rootsweb.com is useful, click "family trees" at the top.

• I'm American, with Italian, German, Irish, and French decent (in that order)

• Mostly Austrian and Czech, with a bit of Italian mixed in.

• 100% Chinese :)

• Korean :) very South Korean lol

• Half Greek, and the rest is a mix of Scottish, Irish, and German.

• my mom is italian and my great grandparents on my dad's side are all swedish

• East Indian mostly, but I have some Brazilian in me as well.

• you already know mine haha

• Nope :) Forgot lol

• yeah ! celts are not anglo-saxons !

• hahahahahaha nope, this site is strictly anonymous :) as much as possible anyway

• I am Bosnian :)

• I'm pretty much Sri Lankan

• Lebanese mostly...but also a bit of Slovak and French mixed in.

• Ya I see it now. I used to work w/ a Lebanese chick.

• lol ya. Ray Ban ftw.

• trgffggffgfg...well my dad is supposedly full Lebanese...but there isn't a record of his ancestors...he doesn't even know when his birthday is...he did tell me that he thinks one of his grandmothers was from Turkey...It's funny you say I look British cause I get that a lot...along with French...but I don't see British at all...Lebanon is very diverse and there's been a lot of intermixing so I may not look like the typical Lebanese

• American born
    Mexican born parents
    Half Native American (Aztec) and half European (Spanish)

• Northern European and Native American.
    Heinz 57.

• 100% Mexican

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 39

• I'm Dravidian - India

According to the evolution theory and the migration studies of human beings, we originated in East Africa and one group migrated to South India and another migrated to present day Arabia/Iran and then into Europe about 65/70000 years ago...The first inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent were the Dravidians who lived in present day South Tamilnadu and Kerala...and they spoke a language that is derived by imitating the basic sounds of birds and animals...this language later grew to be called Tamil and it had acquired a written form...The Brahmi script was used in the earliest Tamil literature that has been found..this script is the base of all the scripts of Dravidian languages...

DNA studies have shown that the original inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent (Much before the Aryans came into north India and much before the language Sanskrit was born) were the Virumandi clan in Tamilnadu and they speak Tamil...these people are the original Indians if you want to call them so...

Later Dravidians migrated further north and and settled in present day Karnataka, Andhra etc...Initially these settlers were speaking Tamil but slowly it got modified and they developed their own script and their dialect developed into a mature, independent form known as today's Kannada and Telugu...

Until the 10th century Tamil and Malayalam were the same language and there was no distinction.."Malayalam" means "the dialect of the Hill people" in Tamil...slowly the hill people beyond the western ghats mountain ranges developed their own style and dialect and Malayalam branched off as a separate language...with its own literature..

I can go on... :D ;)

• From my dad's side i'm full blood Ham Taw (preserved pickled peach) - Chinese which we can trace our family bloodline all the way back to the 1600's in a written family tree.
    On my mother's side is where stuff gets complicated she is 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Amazonian Indian, 1/4 dutch whitey and 1/4 black. We can't really trace all of her roots. You know people in those days sleep with pretty much anything that comes along and then you get mix people like her lol.

• Pretty close to 50-50 English and Scottish. White. As. Fuck.

• I am not entirely sure of the full mixture. I know that my mother's family name traces back to Britain, my father's family name goes back to Ireland, and I have heard that there might be some Native American in my blood too (but all white Americans say that, so a grain of salt is needed for that one).

• Jamaican, native American and African American

• Mostly Polish and Italian. There are also bits and pieces of Irish, Scottish, German, Romanian, and Czech.

• All Cambodian.

...We're like the black people of Asia.

• European-American (Swiss, German, Scotch-Irish)

• Russian and Ukrainian. I'm happy with my ethnicity.

• Spanish, Native American, and Black.

• Slav

Opinion is not too short or too long!

• The DodgersGM is very, very Irish. We have an McC last name to back it up, too.

• I'm mostly Swedish and Greek with some Portuguese and English and other random shit in such small amounts that it doesn't even matter anymore.

• Lol, we have a mutt in the house...!

• Getting a tan in summer is a sign your greekness or portugeseness is showing

• I can't tan in the summer.. My skin just burns and then peels lol

• All over the U.K. Scottish highlanders & lowlanders, English , Irish, in that order.

• im Dominican with some French, Spanish, and Portuguese descend. at least that is what i've been told as of now

• Thought you were related to royal dukes?

Mom, Virgin islander/Jamaican (African)
    Dad, creole/ African American

• I'm Indian

• Iraqi, but white

• Irish mainly, than German, with very little English . A lot say I look more German than anything.

• I am Brown.

• Half colombian, quarter french, and a bunch of other shit

• Russian, German and Cherokee on my dads side, Scotish on my moms.

• Hungarian (...)

• I'm on my mothers side Irish and on my fathers side English

• I am 100% south indian

• 100% Honkey

• My dads irish and my moms korean.

• 100% full blooded Arian.
    Jk Hispanic Af

• Half Greek Half Irish

• Russian, Serbian, little British too.

• More from Guys
    9