Why do you like using girlsaskguys?

Why do you like using this site? Do you apply the answers to your everyday life, and how helpful are they? What else do you like about it...how does it benefit you? Any drawbacks or things you would change about the site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, it gives me something to do when I'm bored or have a lot of free time on my hands. Lol Although, I also just genuinely enjoy helping others and answering any questions where I feel I could help provide some insight to the QA. It is also interesting for me to see so many varied opinions. I live in a small town so everyone here pretty much thinks the same. Haha I like being able to be exposed to different viewpoints sometimes:)

What Guys Said 4

• Friends and its enjoyable to try to help people and read others great and dumb answers.

• I can ask questions I wouldn't be comfortable asking to someone i know to people who still give honest answers

• It eats time.

• Boredom. ...

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I mainly use it to procrastinate on my school work or when I'm bored. I do like to help people when I can. Also you can meet some interweaving people.

Personally I miss the old way the site was though. I'm not a huge fan of the new set up.

• I have a few friends I keep in contact with. I suppose could do it on a different venue. Mostly I think I'm here out of boredom. Going to catch h#ll over that one I bet?

• A couple of different reasons, but I mostly like seeing what other people think about things =)

• I like to see the answers to the questions and how i can be totally honest and no one knows me.