Top 10 Most Attractive Traits in a Man

Ok so this to me is the most attractive 10 traits in a Man.

1. Intelligence

Ok so we all have different opinions on what is defined as clever and what is not but there is nothing much more attractive to me than a guy who is clever and knowledgeable.. a guy who can tell you facts that you don't know.. you watch a quiz show and they know the majority of the answers or just a guy who easily understands people and has good intuition.

2. Caring

Men who are caring and considerate get big bonus points because what woman doesn't want a guy to show them some love and affection and i don't mean in a physical way either women are emotional creatures who need to feel like the man they're with loves them.. would look after them if they're sick and be the support they need if anything bad happens in there lives... a man who asks if you're okay and comfortable and sincerely wants to help you will get big brownie points.

3. Protective

Men who are protective over you make you feel safe and loved they show you what its like to have your own personal bodyguard and keep you out of harms way.. i think any women would find that one irresistible trait that she can't resist knowing the man who she is with would never let anything happen to her in his power no matter what.

4. Strength

As of the post above knowing that the man is strong makes us feel safe and secure it is a turn on for women knowing they have a big strong guy on there arm it is in our genetics from cave man days to want the toughest guy in the pack and makes us want to mate with you and having a big strong manly arm around you or when holding hands his tight grip is always a great feeling.

5. Funny

Women love to laugh so being funny and making her laugh is always a good way to get her attention even if you're not the best looking guy in the world if you can make a women laugh you probably have much more of a chance than if you can't.. there's not much more of a turn on to me than a guy who has me in stitches and i'd say that thing you heard about women being able to be laughed into bed is true.

6. Confidence

There is big difference between arrogance and confidence one is unattractive the other is attractive its great to know a guy is sure of his own capabilities and does not let people put him down for what he knows he can do.. knowing a guy can talk to me and be completely comfortable in his own skin and does not need to fake it.. now that is something i desire.

7. Honesty

Ok so this one might not seem so much of a big deal in the attraction apartment to some but to me its very important.. knowing that a man can be completely truthful with me and not make up pathetic lies to get himself out of some bullshit is incredibly attractive.. i'd much rather he said you look fat in that than tell me a bunch of crap because its the right thing to say or its what he thinks i want to hear.

8. Loyalty

So knowing a guy is only interested in you and only you? how is this not attractive knowing there is no chance they'd cheat on you or hurt you.. back stab you or not fight your corner and always be on your side.. no other woman can compare or interest them while you're around in there world.. because they're loyal to you and only you.

9. Generosity

Alright so maybe one of the not so important factors on the list but a man who is generous is very attractive men are natural providers and most women out there want a man who can provide for us.. we love it when you buy us gifts and flowers and take us to nice places ... because why wouldn't we? it shows you care about us enough to bother with that stuff in the first place.

10. Dominance

Okay so most women like a man who is powerful and assertive it shows he's a good catch and makes you drawn to him and want to listen to what he has to say because he will and needs to get his point across because his opinion matters... whether in the bedroom or outside it is attractive for a man to have some power over us.. and is something that personally is very attractive to me.

DISCLAIMER

This is just MY opinion and not EVERY woman's opinion... so apologies if anything causes offence.

And i am sorry for the lack of punctuation and any spelling mistakes as i am dyslexic that be all. :D

2551
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot tall, rich, and handsome.

If a guy doesn't have those, it doesn't matter how brave or loyal or generous or intelligent he is, now does it?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ea9daa6725.jpg

• Reverse the genders.. the man would also be calling the HR.

• @candyaurora nah ain't no man gon call HR cuz an "ugly" woman said we look good. We might be little creeped out, but we are not going to through all that just she said that. At least I won't
      #MyOpinion

• @candyaurora Bullshit, men can handle their own problems without turning tattle-tale over nothing. Running to tell teacher is definitely something only women and womanly men still do past the age of about ten.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all those traits in all people not just men. Except for dominance. Not attractive to me. People need to learn respect and true confidence not domination which comes from Insecurity -- neediness for feeling powerful results in slavery wars eventually destruction of our species if the world doesn't blow up first. Desire for domination Is a Huge flaw in design. It Is what we will likely be destroyed by ultimately.

• most important to me is kindness. i can honestly say this. it is not something that just sounds like something i should or want to think. its the difference between falling in love and overall rejection.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 50

• Better list then I expected.

Most guys who have some of these traits and not all should use it to realize that the positive traits they have -are- good. And it's not that women don't appreciate or notice. It's more likely they're held back by the traits they're missing.

• good point, i agree the list was surprisingly reasonable, and people get held back by what they feel they lack, instead of being encouraged by what they have.

• Good list and very accurate. I find most women would agree with you on this, whether they admit it or not. You pretty much described the real alpha male.

• This is your list and I respect that. This is very idealistic and does not reflect a real person. I recommend that you seek counsel from older women friends and if possible a couple generations older to obtain some realism. If you are going to find a LTR partner, you are going to have to accept flaws. That is the real human condition. The other thing is what are you offering in return for these characteristics? And I have to say that I love visiting the UK, I always received a warm welcome there, but the new rape law pointed out here on gag is going to greatly further discourage men with many of these qualities that tend to be very conscientious types from even talking to women in fear of being accused of rape with new reduced defense options. Good luck !

• 1,2 and 3, -check
    4-working on it, not really all that
    5-somehow my humour works on men, not as much on girls
    6 working on it
    7 very honest, but i can't say a woman, she looks fat, and stuff like that, that seems to have a negative reaction
    8 this is one quality that everyone knows of me
    9 check
    10 i dont think im very dominant in many situations

• The problem with this take is that most of the things you mentioned are personality traits which are -universally- accepted. It made the take too obvious. It would be better if you mentioned physical traits as these are the things where there are so many varieties and options.

• Good post, but I am just going to be myself, and not going to go out my way to be something I am not, to try and please some girl. The way I think, there always be someone that likes you for who you are. Why try and date someone who doesn't like you for what you haven't got? Trying to please someone all the time, will only actually make you miserable and unhappy.
    Its not my responsibility to make a girl happy, that hers alone. My job as a boyfriend, is to share my life with her, that's what a relationship is all about, nothing more, nothing less.

• Fuck number 9, that's just prostitution if you need to be provided for.

• bro. 😂

• You just agreed with me, you just don't know enough to realize it. If a guy ALWAYS has to provide before the women gives him sex, that is exactly prostitution. What you described is just a girl that is both a whore and a maid.

• @sweetlivy Anybody can cook, clean and do laundry. Seriously it's not hard at all and I do it all the time. You wanna know what is? Working a stable good paying job and hoping you don't lose it so you can pay bills and support yourself and your family. That's hard, and I honestly don't think many women fully understand that.

• Less of the number 1 and more of everything else. As I see countless women and girls chase after looks and how charming the guy is rather than intelligence. As well intelligence is a vague term to use as it could just be that the guy is just good at manipulating others to do what he wants them to do without being straight forward.

• And so tell us little princess what exactly do you bring of high value to a relationship?
    What is it that you will do for a guy? What makes you desirable?

And while this is all cute, you forgot MONEY. That would be the first five places. Then looks and strength. They have to have great hair too. :)

• So did you just "stop" at 10 or did you decide to make this list "just" 10 (so that it wouldn't get too long?

• What about fame? looks? courage? Seduction or flirty?
    I think inteligence, honesty and loyality is overrated because not many briliant guys are quite popular in feminine perspective that is why girls tend to like actors and singers..(I donțt see girls speaking about inteligent persons rather then their looks, weatlh and fame)
    About honesty I donțt know how is in America but here liars get more girls then honest guys. And loyality why? Nobody really wants to be stucked i one place..

• 7/10
    I don't have strength because I am broke and I am neither dominant nor submissive. So... Don't know what else to say.

• Anything with elliot hulse gets my apporval of something good <3

• you like elliot hulse?

• vegan youtubers are retarded. if i remember correctly, i think elliot took the video down? otherwise it would be on his main channel or vlog channel. i haven't looked into it enough to actually know.

• @BertMacklinFBI Eh yeah, it wouldn't be the first time he's taken down a video.
      Yeah, except this guy tells people with cancer ie: furiouspete that's he's glad he has it.
      Out of the blue, no argument no nothing before that.

• What the hell is that guy doing in #4?

• Intelligence in my opinion gets men into more trouble than benefit

• Would be the same list for me when looking for women. Including dominance.

• I think #10 should be put in the #1 slot

Over the years I have become very dominant (maybe not so much physically, but intellectually, etc.) in the workplace

I have noticed that while not every woman likes me, I get a whole lot of respect and compliance from my female coworkers, and also a lot of "sucking up" (which is cute, in a way) and I think that plays in A LOT with what you mentioned, even if a huge number of women don't want to admit it

Just my 2 cents

• Let's simply this whole thing. Looks come first, then comes Money. If he has loads of dope Looks are overlooked.

This is the truth. Shallowness is great in 2017.

• Soon there won't be any men around anymore with most of these traits. The future is black and brown.
    White men are already 90%+ MGTOW. Blonde men like me are 99%+ MGTOW.
    White men don't want to get married and/or have children anymore.
    The vast majority of White men have opted out of approaching and asking out women altogether.
    Enjoy your future. It's what you all wanted, after all. No more evil White supremacist men like Ryan Gosling and Paul Walker.

• Yeah... where do you get these statistics from? Lonelybitterweeb. net?

• Now someone make a mytake of your favourite traits in women.

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 24

• The guy I described had all of those qualities in very large measure - except for maybe generosity - he was flat broke but very considerate.

• I don't think this take was offensive lol Its a mytake, so kind of implied that it's what you like.

I kind of agree but in moderation of course

• Well that about sums it up. Your main points are so spot-on it's not even worth nitpicking between the lines. I think those traits make people attractive romantically and in general. I'd love to have friends and relatives with all of the same qualities as well as a man with them. Great Take

• Lol, Viserys asking for loyalty, the irony.
    #GoTnerddd
    I like dominance in the bed too, it's hot :) and honestly, it's the only time I not only like him to be assertive over me, but I want it :3

• Yes. All of these. 😍❤️

• yup yup yup <3

• I feel this list has been composed by me! Wholeheartedly agree with your Take.

• The most important to me. Loyalty, Caring
    and Generosity.

• I totally agree with each and everyone of these.

• Soooo true

• Agree to all that!

• All very great points. I would be IF-FY about the confidence though, most guys that I met who had that were major pricks.

• Girl you named em all !

• I agree with these traits make a great boyfriend

• ok, I think my husband has all of them... :)

• Honesty is number 1 no matter what.

• Very good

• I think this is a very good list. Many girls like it when guys have these traits

• Not so much dominant but funny, caring , strong, honest protective and generous

• i agree. but Is there someone like that?

• More from Girls
    4