What does it mean if a guy texts you "good morning" every day?

Just a query - if a guy texts good morning, and then throughout the day does that mean he likes me more than just friends? Would he do this if he had a girlfriend?

Thank you guys - it just seems such an odd thing to do of you just think of someone as a friend. I know I wouldn't do that every day if the person I was texting was just a friend. :) More opinions would be great tho!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If a guy is texting you like that then yes he has intrest, never does a guy just do it for the hell of it.

• I totally agree, he wants to be the first and prob last person you think about all day...take this as a big sign. good luck

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• guys never do stuff like that just because they want to, or because they feel like it. there is a reason. he likes you. how does he act around you when you two are together or with friends?

• I say it depends on the guy and close of friends you are. I have 2 guy friends (one is engaged and the other has a g/f) and they text me all the time or chat with me on Facebook/MySpace. It really all depends what yall talk about. He just could be a very friendly guy. Why not say good morning or good night to anyone?