Does she still think about me even though she broke up with me?

I dated a girl for 6. 5 years. She ended the relationship and even though I have accepted that our relationship is over I still think about her sometimes. She was my first girlfriend whom I lost my virginity too, and from what she told me, I was her first boyfriend whom she lost her virginity too. It's hard to let someone go completely after spending so much time together. So now I wonder even though we had a bad break up does she still think of me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yea she does. There are days when we dwell on the past and we just look back and say look at that what did I let go or in some cases thank god I let him go - he was such a jerk - women are really complicated - try to understand us - I mean our mentality is different form guys and also from ourselves. My best bet she is still thinking about you plus come on you dated her for what was it 5 to 6 years - if I had a relationship that long trust me I would be still thinking about it even though I'm looking at someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. You always think and remember your first. She is thinking about you as much as you are her.

• You know that she still thinks about you for real! You guys dated so long that even simple stuff remind her of you, because girls just don't forget stuff like that. Unless you have done something stupid, she probably doesn't hate you. Haha

• Well it was funny, at the end of the relationship she seemed to instantly hate me over night. I suspect she was keeping a lot inside being that she never discussed her feelings with me. I was very upset at the end but was very nice and went my own way.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say there's a good chance of that.

• If it has been a while, why not rekindle a friendship and see what she is up to? No strings attached, just genuinely caring for her and wanting to catch up with an old friend.

• Ha ha no! Lol If that is meant to happen then I leave it to the stars to decide lol

• If the break-up was recent, yeah, she's still thinking about you. The thoughts come less and less as time goes by. It's hard letting go, but once you do you will be a better man than you ever were before. Trust me. -Just A Random Guy.

• No the break up was last summer. Since then I have gone through a lot of mixed emotions. I know I am over her and I do feel like a better person. I just wonder sometimes if she thinks about me.

• I bet she still thinks of you. My last ex and I went out for 5 years. She ended it 2 years ago and she has text me every 2 months or so ever since. When you with someone that long I'm sure you did a lot of things together. There will always be something that she hears or see's that will remind her of you. I'm sure the same thing is happening to you also.