Why would a guy still lead you on if you know for a fact that he's not interested in you?

Why would a guy still lead you on if you know for a fact that he's not interested in you? By leading on I mean flirting, being crazy nice always... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys do this for safe measures. Things don't go right with their girlfriends or the girl they are talking to, well at least hey have you. Your just being used... sorry.

I'll drop on Miles advice. It's true that he's perhaps shy. And maybe he isn't the publicly affectionate type, but if that's the case, why hasn't he asked you out yet? If he's not sleeping with you, and this is his behavior, then perhaps he needs a little nudge of support to encourage him to ask you out. Or you could just ask him point black how he feels about you. Saves much of the trouble.