Girl with long legs?

Do guys find it attractive when girls have long legs?

Most Helpful Opinion

• To tell you the truth. For all questions like this. The answer is the same.

Don't worry about it!

All men are different! And have different preferences. All men want different type of girls. All men are original/individual in their own ways!

So if you ask a question like this. You will jest get the opinions of the guys who just happen to see the question. This makes no sense, because all men have different opinions so the answers you see are not accurate because it does not include every single man's answer.

So don't worry about it. Because I know for a fact. (i have heard of this fact. And there is evidence that it is true) that no matter who you are/for everyone (whether male/female/transgender/etc. ) There are large. Very large (since there are so many people in the world) that love you (specifically YOU) no matter what. They may be spread out around the world and may not be where you are currently located. But they are out there. You just have to find them! So it is a fact that no matter what there are people out there (but they are spread out and/or some maybe clustered in an area or some may be at a certain college or a certain activity. Etc. ). Whatever. Don't worry, it is a fact that there is a LARGE (i mean very large) group of people out there for every individual person/everyone in the world that ABSOLUTELY adores that individual and would do anything for them and likes everything about them.

So you have a large group of guys or girls (whatever your preference. ) our their who love you, and I'm assuming your long legs? (you were talking about yourself right? )

And if you do want a somewhat pointless opinion just to hear some guys specific opinions I would say, for me, legs aren't that big of an issue, I love legs of all types, and I am sure long legs would be incredible ;)