What does it mean when your boyfriend says he wants you?

we've been going out for a while now, and my boyfriend recently said "i want you" then blushed...what exactly does he mean...?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Depends how far along the relationship isCould mean a number of thingsHe wants to... make out, practise foreplay, have sex, try something new ;PHe wanted you in a physical/sexual way

• He wants you to be with him forever, he wants to have sex, He wants you to make out with him, he wants you to be horny with him. That's basically all a guy would say that for. Mainly number 1. or 2.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the first response.When my boyfriend says "i want you'' to me it means that he wants me sexually.

• Yeah... when my boyfriend and I would be making out or cuddling and he'd tell me "I want you" I figured out that he meant he wanted ALL of me... AKA: he wanted me sexually. I'm assuming that's what your boyfriend means, too.