Why do guys just disappear?

I dated a guy for a few months and everything went pretty well. We seemed to have some things in common and spent reasonable time together. Then all of a sudden he just stopped answering my calls, texts and emails. Why would a guy pursue a woman, Take her out in public around town where he lives, invite her into his home, tell her where he works, totally let her into his private life and act like everything is fine just to cut her off with no explanation. And the weird part is he is a public figure. If I were the stalkerish type wanting revenge I could easily make life difficult for him and his career. but, I'm not ,so I would never do that. But why would a man do this after we seemed to hit it off so well? I wasn't a gold digging groupie, hell I offered and did foot the bill on some of the dates. I wasn't a bugaboo, I respected his time and space. Its not like he was married or anything like that. This is the 2nd guy to do this to me in the past year. Prior to that I was never done this way by men. I consider myself to be very attractive as well as by others, I have a well paying career and I carry myself very well. Is it me or was he just cowardly and looking for a way out because he was possibly seeing and interested and someone else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The reason this guy disappeared is probably because he decided the negatives outweighed the positives.

Girls think that guys don't pay attention to relationship stuff as much as they do.

But girls are dead wrong about that, as you've learned.

Guys keep track of what they regard as the positives and negatives. And when a guy thinks the negatives outweigh the positives, he's *gone* and it's *over*.

You two weren't a good match. Don't take it personally.

But I think it's inconsiderate to at least not tell you that it's over.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It happened to me too, don't feel alone.

However apparently my guy was a player and did that to many girls..