• Ask
  • myTake

Why does she not want to talk to me anymore?

ME and my ex broke up 5 months ago(mutual). However I was the one that wanted it first, and she didn't want to waist her senior year if with me if I... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• I think the both of you still have feelings for each other. Even though the break up is mutual, people don't realize what they have until it's gone. I say try to keep yourself busy, even though I know that you can't stop thinking about her. At this point she too herself, doesn't know what she wants. I say let her have her space. She's probably finding a way to move on, since you did end up breaking the relationship. Its hard for her as well not to have any contact with you. If you see that she is happy on her own, part of loving someone is to let go too. It wouldn't be fair to both of you, if the love is one-sided. If you guys were really meant to be, your hearts will find a way back to each other in the future. Just hang in there, break-ups are never easy even for the person who ended it.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say she still has some feelings for you, but you can't wait around for people forever, you should probably move on.