Why I'm feeling this ? Am I losing interest in my boyfriend?

I'm going to be 19 next month, and I'm dating my boyfriend for a year now.. He is a really good guy and everything but right now I don't know why I don't feel like I love him I always think of breaking up.. he is really sensitive guy and he is going through lot of things I just don't want to hurt him.. I have no idea why I'm feeling like this.. lately we do argue a lot ... we are on long distance relationship.. he do things that bothers me sometimes like he don't tell me what's going on his day and stuff.. but .. I really don't know what my feelings are towards him .. what should I do? do I not love him anymore? should I tell him?.. he is REALLY sensitive and cry fast etc.. :/ I really don't know... thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be many reasons why you're feeling like this:

- Long distance relationships are hard, you can grow apart (no pun intended) very easily.

- Arguing always hurts a relationship.

- Dealing with a guy that is more emotional than you can be exhausting and can make you start to resent being with him.