Why is it so hard being single?

Being single is really tough. Especially when all you see is your friends being lovey with their friends all day. I feel like the third wheel in our friendships. It seems like when my best friends get boyfriends, I'm pushed to side to find someone else to hang with. Or when they invite me to sit with them and talk all they do is love on their boyfriends in front of me. I hate it. I hate being single. I hate not having anyone to share that happiness that I long for, with. What is so wrong with me, that all my friends can find that guy of their dreams but all I am is friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ck ck ck... poor girl.. I was like that too when I was under age, before I turned 17. I get better as the year progress, and learned all I could learn on dating and relationship, and about the opposite sex. Hanging out in the right place, spotting the person you want, and being able to interact with him the right way are all important steps if you want to get the guy of your dream. Most of the guys you see, those who exhibit signs of liking you, will probably not approach you since they're just that way. So, sometimes it's a little hard, or it takes some time, to be able to get that guy. You often times have to initiate the move, or give some signals, so that a guy may be less shy to approach you and get to know ya better. Cheers ^ ^